Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

Larry Ogunjobi, DT, UNC Charlotte

Duke Riley, LB, LSU

Ezra Robinson, CB, Tenn State

Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane

Freddie Stevenson, FB, Florida State

Trent Taylor, WR, Louisiana Tech

Jamaal Williams, RB, BYU

Evan Engram TE is another later round prospect I am interested in.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be estatic with this draft

11: R1P11

DL JONATHAN ALLEN

ALABAMA

43: R2P11

TE O.J. HOWARD

ALABAMA

75: R3P11

WR JOHN ROSS

WASHINGTON

153: R5P11

CB DWAYNE THOMAS

LSU

173: R5P31

S JOHNATHAN FORD

AUBURN

190: R6P11

G CALEB PETERSON

NORTH CAROLINA

216: R6P37

WR GABE MARKS

WASHINGTON STAT

Thoughts on this draft?

The two first round picks are both awesome players. Allen is the complete physical package AND he is smart. A seemingly great kid.

As for OJ, don't be fooled by his stats. He has been on a team full of stars and this offers him fewer touches. But he proved to be completely clutch in the Clemson game. This year he learned how to block extremely well and could turn out to be a top 5 or 10 tight end in the NFL.

Oh, and Reuben Foster, Tim Williams and Ryan Anderson are all monsters. I think that Foster's game is 100% suited for the NFL. Ragland is stronger, but Foster is also outstanding in coverage. He flies all over the field and can even rush the quarterback. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes the pro bowl as a rookie.

Jmo.

Edited by Bill from NYC

i didn't start a thread that said that, BB. Are you referring to the unpopular opinion thread where I compared his offseason antics to Rex? I actually said repeatedly he was a good coach (though he acts like a clown thus my Rex comparison) who needs to prove he's a the great coach that he's been hyped to be when compared to guys like Saban. Please revisit what I actually said or don't put words in my mouth.

People think because I'm an OSU fan I'm not objective about my own team or our rival but nothing could be further from that. I actually do have knowledge of the teams and not just some random fan. It's my opinion that Harbaugh needs to win this game to get to the level the media already had him at last summer. No where did I say he was "bad." He should win this game - i will be surprised if he doesn't. I said it then and I'll say it now. Nothing has changed. This is a very inexperienced OSU team and his best chance is now.

probably but definitely recall you saying he needed to prove himself, to which I repeatedly said he has and we went back and forth like that.

Says who? i'm relishing the idea of Penn St. winning the Big 10 East.

not me I want Michigan in the playoffs

@dpbrugler

Updated 2017 Mock Draft: #Browns take best player at No. 1, #Packers draft outside the box, 3 QBs still go high: https://t.co/6UoVibkWUD

17. Buffalo Bills

Mike Williams , WR, Clemson: With Marquise Goodwin and Robert Woods hitting free agency after this season and Sammy Watkins unable to stay healthy, Williams would give the Bills much needed help on the wide receiver depth chart.

Works for me.

probably but definitely recall you saying he needed to prove himself, to which I repeatedly said he has and we went back and forth like that.

not me I want Michigan in the playoffs

correct, please don't make things up like I said he was "bad" when I clearly did not. I said that IMO he needs to prove himself by beating his rival and winning at least one title before being mentioned in the same circle as Saban and Meyer (as the media liked to do in the offseason) who routinely beat their rival and have 8 national titles between them. Even the most homer of Michigan fans acknowledge this but if you are satisfied with what he's done so far and don't need to see anything else, that's your call. I've said that I appreciate that he's juiced up the rivalry with making his team good again and repeatedly said he was a very good coach for doing so. It's been too long! 13 out of the last 15... we were about to replace them with Sparty as our rival. Michigan Week is great again :lol:

Anyway back on topic with this thread - tons of draft prospects playing in this game on both sides! Mich has 43 seniors and RS juniors 0_0. On the other side OSU has 43 true and RS freshmen (two very different teams).... but some very intriguing draft eligible RS sophs.

Edited by YoloinOhio

correct, please don't make things up like I said he was "bad" when I clearly did not. I said that IMO he needs to prove himself by beating his rival and winning at least one title before being mentioned in the same circle as Saban and Meyer (as the media liked to do in the offseason) who routinely beat their rival and have 8 national titles between them. Even the most homer of Michigan fans acknowledge this but if you are satisfied with what he's done so far and don't need to see anything else, that's your call. I've said that I appreciate that he's juiced up the rivalry with making his team good again and repeatedly said he was a very good coach for doing so. It's been too long! 13 out of the last 15... we were about to replace them with Sparty as our rival. Michigan Week is great again :lol:

Anyway back on topic with this thread - tons of draft prospects playing in this game on both sides! Mich has 43 seniors and RS juniors 0_0. On the other side OSU has 43 true and RS freshmen (two very different teams).... but some very intriguing draft eligible RS sophs.

fixed

fixed

exactly... I started out with asterisks for the letter up north but figured someone would think I was nuts... we are a little nuts around here this week. My kids were told in school not to say the letter and had them crossed out on their homework! Teach them early, get their priorities straight.

exactly... I started out with asterisks for the letter up north but figured someone would think I was nuts... we are a little nuts around here this week. My kids were told in school not to say the letter and had them crossed out on their homework! Teach them early, get their priorities straight.

Ha ha that is great!!

@si_nfl

.@ChrisBurke_SI's new Mock Draft has the Browns, 49ers and Cardinals taking QBs—but not in the order you'd expect http://on.si.com/2fmbn0N

Cx4lohBXEAAJO9T.jpg

bills_150.png
Malik Hooker S, Ohio State
The only real negative thus far from Hooker is an occasional overpursuit of the ball, leaving him open to cutbacks. Clean that up, and the Bills would have themselves a potential All-Pro-caliber safety. This is right in the range where safeties Karl Joseph and Keanu Neal were selected last season.

@si_nfl

.@ChrisBurke_SI's new Mock Draft has the Browns, 49ers and Cardinals taking QBs—but not in the order you'd expect http://on.si.com/2fmbn0N

Cx4lohBXEAAJO9T.jpg

bills_150.png
Malik Hooker S, Ohio State
The only real negative thus far from Hooker is an occasional overpursuit of the ball, leaving him open to cutbacks. Clean that up, and the Bills would have themselves a potential All-Pro-caliber safety. This is right in the range where safeties Karl Joseph and Keanu Neal were selected last season.

I think that Malik Hooker is going to be a star. He has so much range.

14: R1P14

WR MIKE WILLIAMS

CLEMSON Great receiver. Drop goodwin

46: R2P14

CB SIDNEY JONES

WASHINGTON Don't have to keep Gilmore

78: R3P14

WR DEDE WESTBROOK

OKLAHOMA Can probably not recieve woods with this

156: R5P14

DL CHRIS WORMLEY

MICHIGAN We need more depth with dareus never there

173: R5P31

TE CAM SERIGNE

WAKE FOREST We need a tight end, best left on the board

193: R6P14

S RICKY JEFFERSON

LSU Either of these next two picks can hopefully improve that position.

216: R6P37

S JORDAN STERNS

OKLAHOMA STATE

Thoughts?

@NFL_CFB

#GoPackGoNFL_Season_2016_GB.png slides into the top 10 ... Updated #NFLDraft order + team needs: http://on.nfl.com/qR1ZTA

Cx4QgAqUAAAsWQ_.jpg

16. Buffalo Bills
2016 record: 5-5 (.505)
Top needs: OT, DE, DB
Analysis: The Bills will likely be looking for a bookend right tackle after the season. Finding a defensive lineman who can win at the point of attack as well as rush the passer should be a priority. The Bills need more talent at cornerback and safety.

@PFWeekly

Your team looking for pass protection? @greggabe breaks down the top NFL Draft prospects on the offensive line http://shawurl.com/2xr2

Cx5IXzCVEAABBmX.jpg
Cx5IYpXUoAAj8Sz.jpg

@RossTuckerNFL

Gigantic COLLEGE DRAFT podcast w/ @fduffy3 breaking down NFL prospects in OSU/MICH, Iron Bowl, Apple Cup, & more: http://www.rosstucker.com/podcasts/the-college-draft-with-ross-tucker/

So, everyone is "sold" on Tyrod Taylor...and nobody wants to draft a quarterback at any point in this draft?

That's depressing.

(My biggest "want" is a playmaker for the secondary, or a really tall WR to pair with Watkins...but I rather get a playmaker for the secondary.)

I want them to be open to taking a Quarterback. Not seeing one I love so far mind you.

Yeah, taking a QB because you decided you had to take a QB gets you...........EJ.

It has to make sense.

In a world where Tyrod is still the starter (and I think he will be... Rex is going to get a 3rd year and if he is still here then so is Tyrod whatever I and others think of the rights and wrongs of that) I would not be looking to take a 1st round QB. Not sure how many there is in this class (1 maybe 2) but they should be open minded about taking one later regardless of whether they have brought in a vet or what they think after a year of working Cardale.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.