Bears release Matt Slauson -Signed w/ San Diego

JM57

Well this blows. If it's because we only wanted him for RT, that's stupid. RG would have been upgraded

And he's going to change positions for the Chargers as well.

He's changing positions to one he's played before. Maybe he felt RT was too much out of his element at this point in his career. That, and he'd be in a competition for the job. If Anthony Davis is on the outs in San Francisco get him out of there for one of those two 5th rounders the Bills have in the 2017 draft. Or pick him up if he's cut.

Edited by purple haze

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

The Chargers have agreed to terms with free agent OL Matt Slauson, source says. http://es.pn/1UI1zjN

@caplannfl

Matt Slauson agreed to terms on a 2-year deal with the #Chargers, source said.

traitor!

I hope Kyle Williams sits on his face.

I think you are on the wrong site B-)

I just don't get it

Buffalo lead the NFL in rushing yards, and was ranked very high in YPC.

Even when removing QB rushing yards for all teams, they still ranked in the top 5.

How could that happen if 40% of their OL is awful?

because TT made a lot of yards scrambling

This. I remember when Davis was drafted. I wanted The Bills to get him.

We took CJ instead. Then in Round 2 to compound our idiocy, we took Torell Troup... one pick ahead of Gronk. :wallbash:

thanks buddy :thumbsup:

We brought in some UDFAs too. I know the rule is "sucks till proven otherwise" but maybe we get lucky?

Its possible, Ive heard good things about the ones we picked up. NFL Network was talking them up.

Edited by Marty McFly

Jahri Evans have anything left in the tank? Played RG for most of his career.

Not sure the Bills are looking for help at G, considering they wanted Slauson to play T. Too bad we missed out on Slauson.....he def. woud've upgraded the line probably for a fairly reasonable price too.

traitor!

I think you are on the wrong site B-)

because TT made a lot of yards scrambling

thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Even when you normalize rushing yards by removing QB rushes, they still finish top-5.

They were solid in run blocking.

Pass protection was not. Specifically Miller. Like I said, once he went down and Urbik stepped in the line looked visibly better.

Not sure what was communicated with Slauson, but I hope they at least expressed that he will get a chance to compete for a starting job.... At Guard or Tackle.

I agree that the right side was weaker in pass protection; I do not believe they were (or are) awful.

I worry more about RT, as I had Miller pegged as a kid that will make a decent jump in hi first full offseason

what ?

He's saying the Bills didn't necessarily lose out on Slauson because they really didn't want him that bad. And if all they wanted him was to be a backup, that lends credence to that.

He's saying the Bills didn't necessarily lose out on Slauson because they really didn't want him that bad. And if all they wanted him was to be a backup, that lends credence to that.

Thats crazytalk.

Ralph's ghost dicked up this once in a lifetime opportunity for the best RT ever and a legitimate shot at the superbowl.I can always forgive Mr Wilson but.

#THECurseLives

say hello to another sixteen years of futility

and things like that

and who the heck forgot to release the deers !!

Its not that hard people. Get in the taurus, jump start it , put in in the correct gear f5, then drive to the freezer at tempo where the grounds are, and release the damn deers.

If i have to get out my rocking chair and then off my lawn, there will be doomage aplenty. Obviously

Thats crazytalk.

Ralph's ghost dicked up this once in a lifetime opportunity for the best RT ever and a legitimate shot at the superbowl.I can always forgive Mr Wilson but.

#THECurseLives

say hello to another sixteen years of futility

and things like that

and who the heck forgot to release the deers !!

Its not that hard people. Get in the taurus, jump start it , put in in the correct gear f5, then drive to the freezer at tempo where the grounds are, and release the damn deers.

If i have to get out my rocking chair and then off my lawn, there will be doomage aplenty. Obviously

;)