Bills trying to trade up for Cook - LaCanfora

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor Cook in the 4th is a no brainier. I don't see the dropoff between Goff, Wentz, Cook. Great value

Come on man, that's delusional. He went in the 4th with tons of other QBs going between him and the first two picks in the draft. You think somehow you're smarter than EVERY team in the NFL? If he were worth that, someone would have taken him with the third pick.

Come on man, that's delusional. He went in the 4th with tons of other QBs going between him and the first two picks in the draft. You think somehow you're smarter than EVERY team in the NFL? If he were worth that, someone would have taken him with the third pick.

Your attempts at logic will go unappreciated by the target...That much I can assure you... ;)

I wonder if Whaley just feeds the troll Lacant-fora with wrong info to !@#$ with him? Dumb !@#$ just slurps it up, !@#$in asshat.

NFL "reporters" are the worst. The only ones I trusit are Schefter, Glazer, & Ian Rapaport.

Shefter is gettin weasely lately, goin into the gutter Edited by NorCalBillsSabres

I neither love nor hate Cook. But I watched him play a ton. And I'm still surprised no team who needed a starter drafted him before the Raiders took him as a backup option. I know he's kind of a d-bag, but he must really have some skeletons.