Bills trying to trade up for Cook - LaCanfora

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy, I'm all excited. as Charles Davis correctly points out , if you are inaccurate in college, you ain't getting any better in the NFL... see EJ Manuel

8/8 - well said. You don't gain accuracy in the NFL where the windows are so much tighter, and you have to throw with anticipation that someone will be open in . 5 seconds. I know people desperately want a QB, but unless we want to give away the farm to get a top prospect, you have to be in the top 5 to get there.

Washington will turn into my favorite players replacement in KW. This was a very sound decision by Whaley.

If LaCanfora said it, it probably wrong. His source keeps giving out wrong info, like Vic's source

Vic probably IS his source. And LaCanfora Vic's.

Forget Cook. The chances of landing a good NFL QB in the fourth round or beyond are practically 0.

Sort of like Tom Brady and Tyrod too.

8/8 - well said. You don't gain accuracy in the NFL where the windows are so much tighter, and you have to throw with anticipation that someone will be open in . 5 seconds. I know people desperately want a QB, but unless we want to give away the farm to get a top prospect, you have to be in the top 5 to get there.

Well, Hackenberg is already gone, so if they really want to work with a guy with accuracy issues, the choices are dwindling ... B-)

:lol:

Sort of like Tom Brady and Tyrod too.

Vic: what do you think the bills will do?

LaC: might trade up for a qb like cook?

Vic:I think you might be on to something

@*insert report name* bills may trade up for cook per source

oh boy, I'm all excited. as Charles Davis correctly points out , if you are inaccurate in college, you ain't getting any better in the NFL... see EJ Manuel

I cirnge when I hear accuracy issues are caused by poor mechanics or footwork; it never works out....

Smokescreen, so that Cardale Jones is there for them.

Maybe not Cardele, but the Bills do have their eye on other players who may not be there when they pick. They're floating this rumor so other teams move up ahead of the Bills and take the player the Bills don't want and leave the player the Bills want on the board

Maybe not Cardele, but the Bills do have their eye on other players who may not be there when they pick. They're floating this rumor so other teams move up ahead of the Bills and take the player the Bills don't want and leave the player the Bills want on the board

Buddy's back, fooling everybody. B-)

If LaCanfora said it, it probably wrong. His source keeps giving out wrong info, like Vic's source

La Canfora: "My source is telling me that I am NOT an ill-informed douchebag."

La Cantstandya...

cant-stand-ya.png

More likely it's a case of teams telling the LaCanfora's of the world the Bill's contacted me about trading up, then a second team concurs the Bill's contacted them too. Never mentioned who they were after, but then either the other teams or the LaCanfora's speculate on the who part. Yeah the Bill's want a QB, must be for Cook, who else could it be, and they run with it.

Likely Canfora contacted Whaley to get a confirmation, is it true you're trying to trade up and for whom. Whaley probably laughed but then went on to tell him all the teams that contacted the Bill's about trades and the circle of life continues. Just like yesterday saw a story how Dallas wanted to trade up with Buffalo, but didn't offer enough. Where did that come from, just as easily could have come from Whaley and the Bill's. I'll bet you somewhere at the time on Thursday night on some Dallas message board there was a link about Dallas trying to move up and who the teams were that they were working with.