Round 2 Projections

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd think about Whitehair or Hunter Henry. Henry and Clay would make Roman's two-TE sets a pain in the butt to defend, and would play slightly different roles from one another. Rex' teams by their nature need to be able to churn out first downs and dominate time of possession, yet we led the league in 3 & out percent. Gotta think about keeping the chains moving at some point.

I'd rather wait on more DL help personally, think we could get one of bandit's nose tackles a good deal later and have both 3- and 4-man fronts locked and loaded.

Whitehair maybe. But i would want WR before a TE.

as far as DT i would wait too. Get a pure run stuffer. ( Hiya Bandit ! )

But it might be BPA at this point, unless someone awesome drops again.

I am just as excited about tonight as I was last evening

I think Raiders take Ragland

I am just as excited about tonight as I was last evening

Me too. The nice surprise of getting Shaq in the first only adds fuel to the fire. It's like we got a 2 gapper like jarran Reed and an edge rusher like Leonard Floyd all in one pick.

I do think a traditional in line TE like Hunter Henry would be a good under the radar pickup that'd help Roman's offense maybe more than we realize. Also don't wanna see offense get ignored when it's built on ball control yet did poorly on 3rd down. But I have some trust in the Dougster to put it together one way or another.

This. Although id like to see us pick up Ragland and Jack and get Reader in the 4th along w an OL. I think getting Lawson, Jack, Ragland and Reader. Would be a win

no s++t !!!

Whaley would be carried through the city with the keys

Agreed and there is no need to over draft guys in hopes they can break the trend. Denver put a hurting on the Pats little WR's and that seemed to slow them down. TJ Ward and Stewart played downhill, having a pass rush helps of course. I wouldn't chase Patriot specific players I'd continue building an aggressive defense and make sure I have players on the field that fit. IMO a guy like Billings and a hard hitting safety would be as valuable as one of these guys we are hoping can chase around Gronk.

Trade next years 1st and 5th for the Browns 2nd and 3rd this year. Turn this division upside down in one draft.

so crazy it might just work :ph34r:

Me too. The nice surprise of getting Shaq in the first only adds fuel to the fire. It's like we got a 2 gapper like jarran Reed and an edge rusher like Leonard Floyd all in one pick.

I do think a traditional in line TE like Hunter Henry would be a good under the radar pickup that'd help Roman's offense maybe more than we realize. Also don't wanna see offense get ignored when it's built on ball control yet did poorly on 3rd down. But I have some trust in the Dougster to put it together one way or another.

Aaron , i sure cannot argue against your concept.

Cravens

Bell

Dodd

Billings

Boyd

Mitchell

Thomas

Ragland

Jack (scary)

Jones (even scarier)

All would be killer 2nd or 3rd round picks and honestly. I think there's a shot at 2 of them.

even the scary ones ?