Round 2 Projections

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the DT talent and some of his issues, I think Adolphus might be available as late as the 4th.

I'm sure he can drown his sorrows tonight with another lady of the night when he doesn't get picked.

The dude got in a Twitter fight with Rob Quinn. I don't know if I like him more or less for that.

I'm sure he can drown his sorrows tonight with another lady of the night when he doesn't get picked.

The dude got in a Twitter fight with Rob Quinn. I don't know if I like him more or less for that.

i saw that. He needs to be smarter in a number of ways. He has some potential as a rotational DT but not sold on his decision making.

I'm hoping OT is in the mix soon. I'm not confident in the right side of our offensive line

I'm guessing 3rd but probably 4th round

An OT would be nice, but there's no one left I'd want to spend a mid 2nd round pick on. Gotta get value.

Um, yes please!!! I wasn't a Ragland guy at 19 but at 49 I will take a solid long-term starter 8 days a week. Malcolm Mitchell is one of my man crushes in this draft. He has a chance to be a really good player. I'd love this.

2nd Round Ragland is good, 3rd pick pick, NO!

You don't like Mitchell???