Fitz calls his shot -Update Signed w/Jets

My favorite part of it all was the Jets pretending that they were comfortable starting Geno. They thought the more that they said it the more people would believe it. It was the worst bluff ever. They look foolish for even trying to pass that through.

Their GM is fairly new, but he wasted no time portraying himself as an idiot. This was all completely unnecessary since June 2. Why would an owner put up with such a huge and preventable gaff.

Oh...Woody Johnson..

Edited by Mr. WEO

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they can go ahead and cut any of their deep threat WRs. Won't need those this year.

Hilariously true !!

Yup, Fitz won with no leverage, Jest lost with all the leverage (at least according to the Mensas in this thread) and created a ton of ill will in the process.

We mensens still say that the leverage belonged to the Jests, we never said they were smart like us !

Didn't Fitz say he wanted a one year 12 million deal 7 weeks ago---and the Jets were "not interested"?

Yes. That post is revisionist.

If Fitz throws as many TDs as he did last season he will be in the top 50 all time.......

Which shows you how meaningless those stats are in today's pass happy league.

Jets are garbage as long as they have fitz throwing 4th qtr ints like he always does and will do.

Just gotta hope Matt Forte doesn't go bananas and save that team.

Jets are going to be pretty tough.

They've probably improved what was already a very good defense and haven't really lost anything meaningful on offense except for Ivory. The biggest worry I'd have if I were a Jet fan is whether Fitz will be able to replicate, let along improve, on 2015-16. However, with Gailey as his OC and given how comfortable they are together I'd say the changes are good he won't totally fall off.

No. Completely backed up by the (W-L) column and the placement in the standings.

I'm with Gug. The team with the better record that finishes higher in the standings is the better team. If the Bills were so much better than the Jets , how come we couldn't beat the Patsies** like the Jets did (with Fitz leading a comeback)?

Everything else is pure conjecture and style points.