Fitz calls his shot -Update Signed w/Jets

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think Tyrod Taylor is better than Ryan Fitzpatrick?

100% (and I like Fitz). Fitz knows the position well but that is the only thing on the football field that he currently does better than Tyrod. Tyrod, by all accounts, has really learned the offense. If that gap narrows there is nothing that Fitz does better.

If you gave 32 GMs the choice of Tyrod or Fitz I'd bet that at least 25 would prefer Tyrod (that may be conservative).

Sounds all too familiar.

That's been who he has been in the league for a decade. It is the same as Sanchez, Hoyer, and McCown (although I think that Fitz is better than all of those guys). There are about 5 teams that have to start those guys every year. This year it is Philly (for now with Bradford), Jets, Browns, Broncos, and 49ers.

leverage, Jets?

I've had this weird feeling all along that Fitz was going to go to Denver. It really just makes too much sense to me. With him, they remain a Super Bowl contender. Without him, they MAY make the playoffs. He can hold down the fort for 2 years while they wait for Lynch.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I've had this weird feeling all along that Fitz was going to go to Denver. It really just makes to much sense to me. With him, they remain a Super Bowl contender. Without him, they MAY make the playoffs. He can hold down the fort for 2 years while they wait for Lynch.

I would love to see Fitz go to Denver and get a ring, to be honest.

Rex had his number clogging up the middle of the field and he was getting picked on the outside. Unless we have significant injuries in TC or week 1, we're going 5 for 5. Also, they have murderers row in the first six weeks. They are going to have a tough ride. This could lead to us winning in September, but then it gets tougher for us.