Fitz calls his shot -Update Signed w/Jets

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give us the Cliff Notes? I hate videos.

Nothing new going on yet, but Jest OTAs start Tuesday. He speculates that it might prompt something to get done since all parties would like him there.

If I were in Fitzy's shoes I'd want to miss the OTAs so everyone would get a good look at Geno as starter. Maybe that would be a good reminder to the FO of what that was like. Then maybe they'd loosen the ole purse strings.

Nothing new going on yet, but Jest OTAs start Tuesday. He speculates that it might prompt something to get done since all parties would like him there.

If I were in Fitzy's shoes I'd want to miss the OTAs so everyone would get a good look at Geno as starter. Maybe that would be a good reminder to the FO of what that was like. Then maybe they'd loosen the ole purse strings.

What if Geno looks good? OTAs are not games you know and he reportedly was looking good in OTAs last season.

What if Geno looks good? OTAs are not games you know and he reportedly was looking good in OTAs last season.

Good enough for Jests of course for he was supposed to be starter before he did a dumb thing and stiffed a player whose job is beating up QBs.

The Jets need to find cap room ($2.25M) just to sign their draft picks. And from what I've heard Fitz wants $14-18M/year and it appears the Jets have pissed him off with their contract offers to date.