Trump vs Clinton: Pre Convention matchup

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in the General Election?

• Clinton
    • Trump

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TCP 84% response

Your poll did not have the option for neither. That 60% for Trump is predominately Not Hiliary.

Correct. Add a 3rd party choice

As discussed earlier in the thread, the post convention poll will have Libertarian and Green party choices. And likely a 'none of the above'.

I'm starting to think the right person can win this whole thing in a landslide if they change their name to None-of-the-Above Omitted.

If Barack Obama could run again, he should name Mitt Romney his running mate and they could run under the Omitt ticket

GREAT MOMENTS IN LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS: :lol:

Obama previews stump speech: No time for ‘charlatans.’

One of the things that really feeds my distaste for the left is the way in which its party members absolutely accept and cheer on, without question, the often-times hypocritical things they say, whether it's Hillary arguing that we need to remove civil rights from people under FBI investigation, or this from fearless leader:

"We don't have time for charlatans and we don't have time for bigotry and we didn't have time for film-flam and we don't have the luxury of just popping off and saying whatever comes to the tops of our heads," Obama said during the Friday evening event, held for 3,000 supporters of Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat.

Anyone capable of thinking even a little bit understands how embarrassing it is for Obama to make those comments, so let's create a list ALL the people on the left who are honest enough to call him out on the hypocrisy.
I'll start.
1. :unsure:

Dukakis Lead Widens According to New Poll
New York Times ^ | July 26, 1988 | NYT Staff

In the aftermath of the Democratic National Convention, the party's nominee, Michael S. Dukakis, has expanded his lead among registered voters over Vice President Bush, the probable Republican nominee, according to a Gallup Poll...

Fifty-five percent of the 948 registered voters interviewed in the poll said they preferred to see Mr. Dukakis win the 1988 Presidential election, while 38 percent said they preferred to see Mr. Bush win. The poll had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points...

This represented a shift in Mr. Dukakis's lead from the 47 percent to 41 percent advantage he held in the last pre-convention Gallup Poll, taken by telephone July 8-10. In that poll, 1,001 registered voters were interviewed...

Another poll, conducted in Texas, also showed Mr. Dukakis gaining ground from the convention...

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Edited by B-Man

From CBS News......

knoller_bigger.jpg Mark KnollerVerified account @markknoller 53m53 minutes ago

In the past, WH has said the presidential seal isn't displayed at campaign events. Nothing looks more presidential.

CmoAqhpWIAAAYFn.jpg

But since we dropped all pretense today, for America........I guess it's no real surprise.

CmnOvddVUAImUnr.jpg

sh_rwgEs_bigger.jpegStephen Green@VodkaPundit 5h5 hours ago

BREAKING: FBI finds John Wilkes Booth "extremely careless" in discharge of firearm.

From CBS News......

CmoAqhpWIAAAYFn.jpg

But since we dropped all pretense today, for America........I guess it's no real surprise.

Pretty sure that's very illegal.

But the coronation will not be denied.

Rasmussen National Poll of Independents: Trump 44%, Clinton 24%, Undecided 33%…

Rasmussen weekly survey of independent (unaffiliated) voters shows again that Donald Trump is holding a 20 point lead among all independents:

That's a lot of undecided still....

Rasmussen National Poll of Independents: Trump 44%, Clinton 24%, Undecided 33%…

Rasmussen weekly survey of independent (unaffiliated) voters shows again that Donald Trump is holding a 20 point lead among all independents:

That's a lot of undecided still....

Less undecided and more - "do I really have to pick one of those two?"

I mean if this poll is any indication, I haven't voted for that very reason haha.

Edited by What a Tuel

From CBS News......

Quote:

BREAKING: FBI finds John Wilkes Booth "extremely careless" in discharge of firearm.

<_<

As were Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Mark Chapman, and John Hinkley.

@VodkaPundit This just in from 1963: "FBI's Comey says 'no reasonable prosecutor' would bring a case against Oswald for Dallas shooting."

Edited by Nanker