Trump vs Clinton: Pre Convention matchup

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in the General Election?

• Clinton
    • Trump

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

POLL: Clinton, Trump in tight race in Pennsylvania.

Clinton leads Trump in a matchup by just 1 point, 41 to 40 percent. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson garners 6 percent support in the poll and Green Party candidate Jill Stein gets 3 percent.

In a head-to-head matchup between both presumptive presidential nominees, Clinton and Trump tie at 44 percent.

Related: Clinton, Trump In Tight Races in Florida, Ohio.

Pfizer CEO Can’t “Distinguish Between the Policies” of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

AS WE LOOK for signs of which presidential candidate major corporations will see as best serving their interests, the head of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world is saying he can’t really tell.

Ian Read, the chief executive of Pfizer, said that he cannot “at this moment distinguish between the policies that Donald Trump may support or those that Hillary Clinton may support.”

Read, attending the Sanford Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference last week, was asked who makes him “more nervous.” He said he’s more concerned about control of Congress. “I’m sort of more focused really on understanding where the House control is going to be and where the Senate control is going to be,” Read said.

Pfizer CEO Can’t “Distinguish Between the Policies” of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

AS WE LOOK for signs of which presidential candidate major corporations will see as best serving their interests, the head of the largest pharmaceutical company in the world is saying he can’t really tell.

Ian Read, the chief executive of Pfizer, said that he cannot “at this moment distinguish between the policies that Donald Trump may support or those that Hillary Clinton may support.”

Read, attending the Sanford Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference last week, was asked who makes him “more nervous.” He said he’s more concerned about control of Congress. “I’m sort of more focused really on understanding where the House control is going to be and where the Senate control is going to be,” Read said.

The biggest difference is that Hillary will change hers on a dime, depending on who she's patronizing at the moment.

American satisfaction with the direction of the nation remains at a nine-year low.

Only three in 10 Americans—29 percent—are satisfied with where the U.S. is headed, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

Satisfaction among Americans during the past seven and a half years of President Obama’s presidency has averaged 24 percent.

Satisfaction has not been that low since Jimmy Carter’s presidency.

Yes, they have identical positions on immigration, trade policies and foreign military intervention. Oh, and they are also very much aligned on the 2nd Amendment.

True, while Trump will change his depending on how he's feeling about his morning BM.

Hey, it was a great BM, and that's what we're all going to have from now on, you won't believe how great they're going to be.

I caught a bit of CNN's coverage yesterday. It was awful. Though I thought the low point was the CNN banner that read "Clinton Ready To Continue To Set History."

I caught a bit of CNN's coverage yesterday. It was awful. Though I thought the low point was the CNN banner that read "Clinton Ready To Continue To Set History."

It's like she transends any of this petty election nonsense. We should just have a coronation for her entry into history. Working yesterday I heard this playing in the background and I couldn't believe it I had to find it on you tube and re listen. Same script writer for every channel? Amazing stuff.

Not sure if this is a dumb question or not..

Is Trump the first major party nominee without any political and/or military experience whatsoever? If so, while not quite as historic as Hillary's... it's kinda cool to have an election with two relatively unique candidates involved.

Edited by Dorkington

It's like she transends any of this petty election nonsense. We should just have a coronation for her entry into history. Working yesterday I heard this playing in the background and I couldn't believe it I had to find it on you tube and re listen. Same script writer for every channel? Amazing stuff.

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWwOAsow_C0

Obviously the talking points given out by the Hag's campaign team.

Edited by Nanker