Trump vs Clinton: Pre Convention matchup

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in the General Election?

• Clinton
    • Trump

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to look to the actual results to see the survey results are Hillary Clinton 48 percent, Donald Trump 45 percent.

If Hillary Clinton can't beat Donald Trump, then everything people are watching within the RNC will happen tenfold with the DNC.

Name one.

He was a Senator, for one

I don't know what's less surprising, that you stand up for the known anti-semetic hateful asshat or that you support suppressing free speech.

Way to go.

He's an anti-semite? No way, I don't believe you

If Hillary Clinton can't beat Donald Trump, then everything people are watching within the RNC will happen tenfold with the DNC.

No. That will be mostly on Hillary and she will have to go away. The Democratic party will only get stronger under a Trump Presidency, IMO. Heck, Dems will probably work with him and run against him.

Wow.....

clinton-cash-poster-e1463538102744.jpg

As the movie shows, the Clintons are political Teflon dons compared with another Beltway power couple, former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen.

The McDonnells were convicted of accepting more than $150,000 in gifts from a businessman while the governor was in office. Meanwhile, the Clintons raked in seven hundred times that amount $105 million under the pretext of speaking fees while Hillary was in public office.

Yet while the McDonnells face time in the Big House, the Clintons are once again aiming for the White House.

The Clintons earned the bulk of their money from speaking fees. It was simple: Bills fees skyrocketed when Hillary became secretary of state in 2009, suggesting that countries and companies hiring him counted on getting more than just Bill they also expected to land what his wife had to offer.

For example, a Nigerian newspaper publisher tied to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party which is anything but democratic paid Bill a whopping $1.4 million to deliver two speeches in 2011 and 2012. The Clintons closed their eyes to the human-rights abuses by Nigerias brutal president, Goodluck Jonathan, as they collected their checks.

Secretary Clinton even made an official visit to Nigeria in 2012, congratulating Jonathan on his nonexistent reform efforts. It was American legitimacy bestowed at a bargain price. And just the opposite of what Human Rights Watch had implored her to do.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/17/first-look-at-explosive-hillary-documentary-clinton-cash/

Edited by truth on hold

Wow.....

clinton-cash-poster-e1463538102744.jpg

As the movie shows, the Clintons are political Teflon dons compared with another Beltway power couple, former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen.

The McDonnells were convicted of accepting more than $150,000 in gifts from a businessman while the governor was in office. Meanwhile, the Clintons raked in seven hundred times that amount $105 million under the pretext of speaking fees while Hillary was in public office.

Yet while the McDonnells face time in the Big House, the Clintons are once again aiming for the White House.

The Clintons earned the bulk of their money from speaking fees. It was simple: Bills fees skyrocketed when Hillary became secretary of state in 2009, suggesting that countries and companies hiring him counted on getting more than just Bill they also expected to land what his wife had to offer.

For example, a Nigerian newspaper publisher tied to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party which is anything but democratic paid Bill a whopping $1.4 million to deliver two speeches in 2011 and 2012. The Clintons closed their eyes to the human-rights abuses by Nigerias brutal president, Goodluck Jonathan, as they collected their checks.

Secretary Clinton even made an official visit to Nigeria in 2012, congratulating Jonathan on his nonexistent reform efforts. It was American legitimacy bestowed at a bargain price. And just the opposite of what Human Rights Watch had implored her to do.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/17/first-look-at-explosive-hillary-documentary-clinton-cash/

The McDonnell's are not now and have never been a "Beltway power couple." :lol:

Hillary Might Have Just Made Her Worst Mistake Ever

At a campaign stop in Kentucky, Hillary Clinton told the crowd that if she were president, she would put her husband Bill “in charge of revitalizing the economy.” The impulse is understandable. The economy of the 1990s was good, or seemed to be prior to the collapse of the dot com bubble.

But Hillary’s promise to bring back Bill and put him “in charge of” the economy is, I think, a horrible blunder. Here’s why.

First, it undermines the entire rationale of Hillary’s candidacy. Donald Trump responded appropriately:

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg Donald J. Trump

‎@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary said her husband is going to be in charge of the economy.If so, he should run,not her.Will he bring the "energizer" to D.C.?

That’s right. If Bill is responsible for the economy, the number one priority of most voters, isn’t he the real president? Is Hillary just a surrogate? Doesn’t she have her own ideas about some of the most important matters facing the country?

More at the link: http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/05/hillary-might-have-just-made-her-worst-mistake-ever.php

sk051716dAPR20160517074519.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Doesn't qualify him...not executive experience.

Yes it does. And running an election campaign is executive experience

Hillary Might Have Just Made Her Worst Mistake Ever

At a campaign stop in Kentucky, Hillary Clinton told the crowd that if she were president, she would put her husband Bill “in charge of revitalizing the economy.” The impulse is understandable. The economy of the 1990s was good, or seemed to be prior to the collapse of the dot com bubble.

But Hillary’s promise to bring back Bill and put him “in charge of” the economy is, I think, a horrible blunder. Here’s why.

First, it undermines the entire rationale of Hillary’s candidacy. Donald Trump responded appropriately:

That’s right. If Bill is responsible for the economy, the number one priority of most voters, isn’t he the real president? Is Hillary just a surrogate? Doesn’t she have her own ideas about some of the most important matters facing the country?

More at the link: http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/05/hillary-might-have-just-made-her-worst-mistake-ever.php

sk051716dAPR20160517074519.jpg

Ha ha, maybe Trump would respect him if he had a degree from the failed Trump university

Yes it does. And running an election campaign is executive experience

So his campaign manager has better qualifications?

And please explain how senatorial experience is a qualification. Given that I already described why it isn't.

So his campaign manager has better qualifications?

And please explain how senatorial experience is a qualification. Given that I already described why it isn't.

Obama was the campaign manager's boss.

You did not explain anything, you just made a moronic statement. Being a senator is experience in government. Good enough. There is no true "experience" to be president. "Executive experience" at the state level is a far cry from being Commander and Chief of the nation, anyway. Lincoln did not have executive experience either, but won a war as President and is considered by myself as a great president. Many other important historians think so too. :thumbsup:

I do not like Donald Trump, but the last criticism of him I would have is his lack of executive experience.

Obama was the campaign manager's boss.

You did not explain anything, you just made a moronic statement. Being a senator is experience in government. Good enough. There is no true "experience" to be president. "Executive experience" at the state level is a far cry from being Commander and Chief of the nation, anyway. Lincoln did not have executive experience either, but won a war as President and is considered by myself as a great president. Many other important historians think so too. :thumbsup:

I do not like Donald Trump, but the last criticism of him I would have is his lack of executive experience.

I didn't say I explained, I said I described. Which was a far cry better than your "yes it is!" empty-headedness.

And where is their ANY evidence that "experience in government" is a qualification? Particularly since theis hasn't been a remotely successful president with strictly legislative experience since Kennedy (and even that's highly arguable).

I didn't say I explained, I said I described. Which was a far cry better than your "yes it is!" empty-headedness.

And where is their ANY evidence that "experience in government" is a qualification? Particularly since theis hasn't been a remotely successful president with strictly legislative experience since Kennedy (and even that's highly arguable).

How can I argue such subjective topics with you?

You can argue that LBJ was successful, hell, VERY successful, on the domestic front and terrible, like Mr. Executive experience Bush, on the foreign front. And look where executive experience got Nixon...