Trump vs Clinton: Pre Convention matchup

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in the General Election?

• Clinton
    • Trump

You know what the solution is to elections like this one? Paying more attention to the candidates who actually represent you in the government, not the presidency.

You're singing my age-old favorite political song, Who's your congressional representative?

I've never once gotten a correct answer, either. Most people just give me a blank stare.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if it's Trump, we're in yuge trouble.

It's gonna be so yuge. Let me tell you. It'll be so yuge that yuge will be afraid to look at it. It'll be so yuge.

And then, and then, then we'll build a wall and we won't be making stupid deals with China and Europe anymore.

We make such stupid deals, it's unbelievable. Unbelievable. It's so unbelievable the stupid deals we get stuck with.

They don't know how to negotiate. I tell you, they don't know how. They have incompetent people doing our negotiating for us.

They stupid and incompetent and America gets stuck with crappy deals every time. It's unbelievable.

Let me tell you, when I'm President we're gonna make smart deals. Smart deals for America because I'm gonna make America great again.

America is gonna be great again because we're gonna make smart deals with China, and Europe, and Japan, and Mexico.

Oh, the Mexicans. I do want to tell you about the Mexicans. We're gonna build a wall and keep their bad people out. And the Muslims won't be able to sneak across our border either. We're gonna be great again when I'm President.

Thank you. Oh, and who's that? Huh? Get him outta here. Don't hurt him. Just get him out.

Thank you and God Bless America.

It's gonna be so yuge. Let me tell you. It'll be so yuge that yuge will be afraid to look at it. It'll be so yuge.

And then, and then, then we'll build a wall and we won't be making stupid deals with China and Europe anymore.

We make such stupid deals, it's unbelievable. Unbelievable. It's so unbelievable the stupid deals we get stuck with.

They don't know how to negotiate. I tell you, they don't know how. They have incompetent people doing our negotiating for us.

They stupid and incompetent and America gets stuck with crappy deals every time. It's unbelievable.

Let me tell you, when I'm President we're gonna make smart deals. Smart deals for America because I'm gonna make America great again.

America is gonna be great again because we're gonna make smart deals with China, and Europe, and Japan, and Mexico.

Oh, the Mexicans. I do want to tell you about the Mexicans. We're gonna build a wall and keep their bad people out. And the Muslims won't be able to sneak across our border either. We're gonna be great again when I'm President.

Thank you. Oh, and who's that? Huh? Get him outta here. Don't hurt him. Just get him out.

Thank you and God Bless America.

We're going to be so tired of winning, it'll be unbelievable.

13442316_524261337746915_289406624720086

He's gonna sue the 'Lectoral College because "they treated him unfair." They treated him so unfairly and he'll want to know why.

"Why am I being treated so unfairly by the 'Lectoral College? I tell you , they were very, very nasty and they should have thrown out all of Lyin' Hillary's super delegates. They were nasty to me, and I don't know why. I just want to know why they were so nasty. I know that I won. I won and I want to make America great again.

Lyin' Hillary is just going to make herself and her skank-lovin' husband of hers millions. Millions and millions of dollars. I tell ya, millions of dollars is what they're gonna be lining their pockets with. Lining their pockets. Millions and millions of dollars and not a single one of them will go toward building my beautiful wall. It's a shame. It's a shame, I tell ya. A shame."

This just came in my email. I had to make it in two parts. It's real. Only the name of the innocent one was changed.

That really doesn't look any different from the fundraising ads I get from anyone else.....except it's funnier.

Edited by Azalin

This just came in my email. I had to make it in two parts. It's real. Only the name of the innocent one was changed.

n1taad.jpg

28cg45f.jpg

That is so full of bombastic jingoism it makes me want to invade a small country.

That really doesn't look any different from the fundraising ads I get from anyone else.....except it's funnier.

To be truly funny, it would have have routing info from Hillary's email server.