People Are Shameless - Laremy Tunsil's Step Father Sueing

Least surprising news on the day before the draft. Laremy Tunsil's stepfather is suing him. Tunsil basically kicked **** out of him for beating his mother and the coward is grabbing for his signing bonus.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/04/27/former-ole-miss-tackle-laremy-tunsil-being-sued-stepfather/83589304/

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least surprising news on the day before the draft. Laremy Tunsil's stepfather is suing him. Tunsil basically kicked **** out of him for beating his mother and the coward is grabbing for his signing bonus.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2016/04/27/former-ole-miss-tackle-laremy-tunsil-being-sued-stepfather/83589304/

That is bothering me; they already punished Tunsil for defending his mom. This is appalling.

That is bothering me; they already punished Tunsil for defending his mom. This is appalling.

It's pretty clear what his intentions are, given the timing. Little more than sabotage.

Not sure if they are still together (I hope not) but I hope Laremy takes her wherever he ends up and they never look back.

If you're going to beat someone, right or wrong, kill them. No one to sue you or offer an opposing view of the events.

Yeah, and no guaranteed contract for people to try to nibble off of either. That's how you do it.

The guy sounds like a scumbag, but I don't know nor does anyone else the details. Probably just an unsuccessful money grab. What really sucks if for some reason Tunsil gets chosen second to the ND kid because some GM was influenced by the story. I doubt it though as it looks so frivolous.

After watching him talk to Dion about someone hacking his account it made me wonder if Miami (or some other team) leaked this info to get him to drop. Could this being happening every yr where there is baggage that could make elite level players drop?

(Note: Kids, DO NOT film yourself doing stupid stuff)

The guy sounds like a scumbag, but I don't know nor does anyone else the details. Probably just an unsuccessful money grab. What really sucks if for some reason Tunsil gets chosen second to the ND kid because some GM was influenced by the story. I doubt it though as it looks so frivolous.

Wentz was going second no matter what, no way Eagles trade up for a Tackle.