People Are Shameless - Laremy Tunsil's Step Father Sueing

What good is making a legal claim against a cockroach who as you stated cost him millions of dollars by using his twitter account to vindictively put him in a bad light? The cockroach has no money to go after. The best thing that Tunsil can do is separate himself from the leeches that surround him and concentrate on his career. Tunsil doesn't need to extend the saga in which he was wronged, he needs to get away from it.

Agreed that there's a good chance the continued bad press is potentially as costly as the money gained suing.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The powers that be are always trying to marginalize anyone that fails to go along with the script. 10 years ago you would've been called a lunatic for suggesting that the NSA is monitoring your calls and text messages. Thats the playbook. Call them all crazy conspiracy theorists. Dismiss them as lunatics. I just want to know when they got to you? Who are you working for??!?! Is Beerball even your real name?!?!?

always poking the bear

@sallyjenx

Sure ya are coach. :lol:

@NFL_CFB

Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze "shocked" by Laremy Tunsil admission --> http://on.nfl.com/1rtL0MJ

ChtdKD_WEAAIVrr.jpg

@SiriusXMNFL

Bill Polian says @KingTunsil78 falling in the #NFLDraft was "no surprise" among league circles AUDIO: http://bit.ly/24wFPtR

@MiamiDolphins

He's not the only one. I posted this in another thread.

"Stay away, Giants: Scout's scating take on once 'No. 1 pick'"

“He’s the one everybody — I shouldn’t say everybody — you talk to people in the league, they’re not as high on him as these clowns on their computers in their basements who maybe watched one game on YouTube and think they know the answers,’’ Dan Shonka, general manager and national scout for Ourlads’ NFL Scouting Services, told The Post.

“He can’t block people crossing his face, he’s technique-poor. Here’s how stupid people are: They say, ‘He had a great workout at the combine.’ Well, he didn’t do anything at the combine but on-the-field drills. He was fresh. All the other guys went through real rigorous, the 40s, the vertical, the long jump, they did all that, everything, and he didn’t do crap and some of these clowns out there say, ‘Well, he had a great workout.’ Well, all those other guys would have had great workouts too if they weren’t so tired.’’

He's not the only one. I posted this in another thread.

"Stay away, Giants: Scout's scating take on once 'No. 1 pick'"

“He’s the one everybody — I shouldn’t say everybody — you talk to people in the league, they’re not as high on him as these clowns on their computers in their basements who maybe watched one game on YouTube and think they know the answers,’’ Dan Shonka, general manager and national scout for Ourlads’ NFL Scouting Services, told The Post.

“He can’t block people crossing his face, he’s technique-poor. Here’s how stupid people are: They say, ‘He had a great workout at the combine.’ Well, he didn’t do anything at the combine but on-the-field drills. He was fresh. All the other guys went through real rigorous, the 40s, the vertical, the long jump, they did all that, everything, and he didn’t do crap and some of these clowns out there say, ‘Well, he had a great workout.’ Well, all those other guys would have had great workouts too if they weren’t so tired.’’

I watched TWO games, thank you very much!