People Are Shameless - Laremy Tunsil's Step Father Sueing

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What players taking money??????? He is the only one of this draft class to do that, or ever.

He is being sued by his father in law, who is looking for a quick buck. The only player with daddy issues as well.

Next you are going to tell me his 40 yard dash time will tell if he is going to be a good o-lineman.

remind me which other ones doing it drew all this attention to themselves and their (former) team, AND had similar with drugs, AND had similar with a fight.... (and all that ignoring health issues).

when you have a group of guys that are very close talent wise, a penchant for distractions can knock someone from the front of that cluster to the tail end. thats all that happened here.

After watching him talk to Dion about someone hacking his account it made me wonder if Miami (or some other team) leaked this info to get him to drop. Could this being happening every yr where there is baggage that could make elite level players drop?

(Note: Kids, DO NOT film yourself doing stupid stuff)

thanks for the merger, because NFL conspiracy is the same thing as personal vendetta <_<

Miami press conference is on right now on NFL.com. First thing out of the gate: "Uh, unfortunately Laremy suffered an allergic reaction and is being seen by our medical personnel right now. " he's absent from his first presser. :lol: what a joke.

Miami press conference is on right now on NFL.com. First thing out of the gate: "Uh, unfortunately Laremy suffered an allergic reaction and is being seen by our medical personnel right now. " he's absent from his first presser. :lol: what a joke.

LOL!!! He's having an allergic reaction to all of the questioning and Sexton is working on damage control. :thumbsup:

@RapSheet

Laremy Tunsil's message to coaches & decision makers: It was me, I did it. I've learned from my mistakes & will improve. Dolphins believe it

Come on...he was just a regular 14 year old partaking of a gas mask bong.

He would straighten himself out in college where he would hit his coaches up for cash.

Obviously it needed a new thread when he decided it could be a team doing this.

I'm curious to see how it plays out before advancing my aliens and/or terrorists angles

so someone merged threads, ahhhh

Turrible turrible thing to to. I probably would have just deleted it.

It's risk / reward. As far as his stepfather, I actually kind of feel bad for the kid. As far as the biggest bong hit, he was an idiot and should never have let himself be videos doing something so stupid. Like he didn't know he could be an NFL prospect.

As long as he was being a knucklehead like Randy Moss and Warren Sapp, and doesn't' have a real drug problem, then he'll be fine. He says he's learned from it, ok. He's passed all of his drug tests so that is a positive sign. If he continues to do so, then it was a great pick and this is just part of a news cycle with nothing better to talk about since everyone is over all the mock drafts.

If he's tagged for multiple drug test failures over the next couple of years and is suspended a few times, then the Fish continue to be idiots in their draft choices. That's it. The video doesn't bug me as he's never failed a drug test. If he had a weed problem he would have failed at least once.

It's not like the majority of guys on this board maybe 20-30 years ago didn't't ever smoke a joint in your youth. The key is we grew up, finished college, realized in the real world you get drug tested and said"ok, done with that". Stinks he went to the Fish though.