LAMP--I'm a dad again!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your reproduced? Noooooooooooooooooooo.....Just kidding. Congratulations and I hope your son has a healthy, happy and successful life! I'm sure he will. :beer:

Luke Ryan was born yesterday at 4:24PM EST weighing 8lbs 5oz. Mrs. CBF was a champ, only pushed for 4 minutes before Luke came out

Everyone is doing well. Still at the hospital hoping to be discharged today

I will post a pic when Im back at work on Tuesday.

Luke is already a Bills fan. He just doesnt know it yet

CBF

Be careful here. I'm still feeling pangs of guilt influencing my son to be a Bills and a Leafs fan. Not that I'm a Leaf fan, I'm a devout Sharks fan but when I lived in Ontario 20 years ago I pretty much had to watch the Leafs so the exposure was there.

Your reproduced? Noooooooooooooooooooo.....Just kidding. Congratulations and I hope your son has a healthy, happy and successful life! I'm sure he will. :beer:

Be careful here. I'm still feeling pangs of guilt influencing my son to be a Bills and a Leafs fan. Not that I'm a Leaf fan, I'm a devout Sharks fan but when I lived in Ontario 20 years ago I pretty much had to watch the Leafs so the exposure was there.

MAN!!! The Blue Jay's must be bummed being left out of this conversation

Perhaps his "" Texas Aunt "" still has a chance to have another Texas Rangers fan.

You know that team wears red,whte and blue too just like the Bills do

MAN!!! The Blue Jay's must be bummed being left out of this conversation

Perhaps his "" Texas Aunt "" still has a chance to have another Texas Rangers fan.

You know that team wears red,whte and blue too just like the Bills do

sigh...he is a Blue Jay fan as well. I forgot to mention that but they are a good team now at least! If it means anything I would say that the Rangers are my second baseball team. I really would like to see them win.