Forbes: Buffalo is the Most Miserable Sports City in the USA

@MatthewFairburn

Where does Buffalo rank on Forbes' list of the most miserable sports cities? http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/04/where_does_buffalo_rank_on_forbes_list_of_most_miserable_sports_cities.html#incart_river_index

Orchard Park, N.Y. — It's been 16 seasons since the Buffalo Bills last made the playoffs. The Buffalo Sabres haven't qualified for the NHL postseason since 2010-2011.

That alone helps makes Buffalo one of the most tortured sports fan bases in the country. The history of the two franchises only adds to their agony. So it's not a huge surprise Forbes named Buffalo the most miserable sports city in the country.

Yes. Great titles, but poor articles. After reading some I learned they weren't worth my time.

This type of article is fluff, but I think most of their NFL related stuff is very well written. I look forward to the annual valuation report too.

Forbes the magazine from years years ago, to Forbes the website of today is akin to the fall of the Roman Empire.

I used to buy the mag because it brought hours of coherent and meaningful reading. On the other hand: the website provides slideshows written by at home authors paid $10 a project.