Watkins absent for start of voluntary workouts

BarleyNY

Different argument completely, and if the poster had made that point, he may have been more believable.

But even that article demonstrates that Brown was the best (which is what I was getting at in my post as well).

I agree that it's a different argument

I also noticed that the article pointed out that Brown's sheer volume of targets was a huge factor.

Regardless, my statement was that Sammy is in the conversation

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it's a different argument

I also noticed that the article pointed out that Brown's sheer volume of targets was a huge factor.

Regardless, my statement was that Sammy is in the conversation

He is for sure.

Both guys listed at 6'1", yet Tyrod looks at least an inch taller.

I noticed that. But they both measured in at 6'-3/4" at the Combine.

Tyrod's hair makes him look taller, Sammy is leaning in. Standing straight up, back to back, I bet they match up

I noticed that. But they both measured in at 6'-3/4" at the Combine.

If only both of them could pose in a picture next to Vincent Jackson in a dress suit, we'd get a better idea.

GO BILLS!!!

Tyrod's hair makes him look taller, Sammy is leaning in. Standing straight up, back to back, I bet they match up

Sammy's posture sucks. His body language in general is downright terrible. Hes not on the sidelines much, but when he is, hes a sideline cancer. Hes already proven himself incapable of leading but if that mother@#$er puts a visor on his helmet, I'd shiv the mofo and then cut him.

My conclusion was that Watkins was not the best NFL receiver at the 2/3 point of the season, which was someone else's conclusion.

You seem like a fairly bright guy---show us how Watkins was the best at that specific point in the season.

Not sure about by that particular point, but I'll go ahead and state that he was in the conversation as the best in football over the final 8 weeks of the season

EDIT: here's a link that tells the story pretty clearly

http://nysportsbiz.com/2016/01/04/sammy-watkins-arguably-nfls-top-wr-2nd-half-season/

As I stated he did not have opportunities to shine like other WRs (Who do you think gives more opportunities - Eli Manning or TT?) so it is hard to judge the WR BUT if you look at Larry Fitzgerald in Arizona he was considered one of the best WRs even when he was being thrown to by piece of crap QBs like Shelton (I know no reason why ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about football would have traded for that loser).

Edited by Koolaid

burn 'im!

no no see if he floats first !

Both guys listed at 6'1", yet Tyrod looks at least an inch taller.

Because he is a leader. watkins is a leaner

nope. you are reaching again.

Listen to yourself. His hair ?

This calls for something special...

thank you.