McCoy Twitter beefing with Laker Lou Williams

And maybe this time the LA DA will have the balls to charge them with numerous counts of "assault."

Nah, Lou Williams isn't a cop doing things that he shouldn't be doing that the DA has to sweep under the rug by making a case go away.

I saw him at Dave and Busters once beefing with a little kid over a game of skeeball.

I have heard my fair share of similar rumors. seems to be a pattern.

Not to take away as how competitive skee ball can be, for sure.

I dont know if you guys know too much about Lou Williams

The guy has two women....they all live together......

The Bastard.

i have mixed emotions here

Sometimes my wife tells me that sports are just soaps for men. I disagree with her but then people actually care about things like this.

She's absolutely right. I don't care about stuff like this or 99% of the personal interest stories about players, but I still get into the draft, building rosters and cap management. There's some drama there. But nowhere near the drama that pretty much every sports magazine sells almost exclusively. There's so little actual sport related material in an SI or ESPN the Magazine it's pitiful. It's all stuff that could be from a soap.

This ^

Seriously. Its twitter folks. 140 character insults

This is basically a cat fight between dudes 3000 miles away

Hasn't that been the general opinion? That getting in Twitter fights as a superstar athlete is lame?

As an aside, let's not act like Twitter fingers have never turned to trigger fingers.

If McCoy made these comments to a reporter with a mic in his face, would we be allowed to comment then? What would be the difference?

Edited by FireChan

Hasn't that been the general opinion? That getting in Twitter fights as a superstar athlete is lame?

As an aside, let's not act like Twitter fingers have never turned to trigger fingers.

If McCoy made these comments to a reporter with a mic in his face, would we be allowed to comment then? What would be the difference?

Yes and the difference would be hes not being an internet tough guy :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

She's absolutely right. I don't care about stuff like this or 99% of the personal interest stories about players, but I still get into the draft, building rosters and cap management. There's some drama there. But nowhere near the drama that pretty much every sports magazine sells almost exclusively. There's so little actual sport related material in an SI or ESPN the Magazine it's pitiful. It's all stuff that could be from a soap.

It is a shame what has become of e!spn. I just want highlights! I don't care who dates who, who doesn't like who, who got arrested for what, or any of the sort.

Edited by section122