McCoy Twitter beefing with Laker Lou Williams

2 grown men.... talking smack... on social media.

And this is news that people actually follow and form opinions from.

oh, the offseason.

The problem is a potential real life dust up should they cross paths in the real world. Why even invite that is the question.

Louis CK has a routine about all the aggressive things that people say and do directed toward other people while driving their cars that they would not dream of doing in an elevator (If someone accidently bumped into you in an elevator would you start screaming in their face f*** you while giving them the finger).

The internet (e.g., twitter, Two Bills Drive) is the electronic version of cars in this example.

Edited by Peter

With that attempted punch in Philly caught on video he would be safer trolling WNBA players.

:lol:

Louis CK has a routine about all the aggressive things that people say and do directed toward other people while driving their cars that they would not dream of doing in an elevator (If someone accidently bumped into you in an elevator would you start screaming in their face f*** you while giving them the finger).

The internet (e.g., twitter, Two Bills Drive) is the electronic version of cars in this example.

Yep. Lots of brave drivers out there who often flash birds.

Man this guy annoys me.

He's electric at times on the field(and sometimes not) but he's a bit of a pain in the ass off the field.

Wait...HE'S electric too?? I thought Spiller was electric. Jeez..

The problem is a potential real life dust up should they cross paths in the real world. Why even invite that is the question.

Yeah God forbid a bottle of pink champagne ever comes between these two heavy hitters. It will be a blur of air punches followed by a litany of "hold me back!"s.

Get your iphones charged...

oh, the offseason.

It's the followers fault for forming opinions? I think you meant - 2 grown men talking smack so that people will form an opinion about them is stupid.

oh, the offseason.

It's the followers fault for forming opinions? I think you meant - 2 grown men talking smack so that people will form an opinion about them is stupid.

Sometimes my wife tells me that sports are just soaps for men. I disagree with her but then people actually care about things like this.

Yeah God forbid a bottle of pink champagne ever comes between these two heavy hitters. It will be a blur of air punches followed by a litany of "hold me back!"s.

Get your iphones charged...

And maybe this time the LA DA will have the balls to charge them with numerous counts of "assault."