NFL Schedule out Thursday

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have dates attached to week 1, week 2, etc?

based on rumor...

11-Sep @ ravens 15-Sep jets (TNF) 25-Sep AZ 2-Oct @NE 9-Oct @LA 16-Oct SF 23-Oct @Mia 30-Oct NE 7-Nov @Sea (MNF) 13-Nov Bye 20-Nov @Cin 27-Nov Jax 4-Dec @Oak 11-Dec Pitt 18-Dec Cle 25-Dec Mia 1-Jan @NYJ

we do know that the nfl season kicks off sept 8th, thursday.

based on rumor...

11-Sep @ ravens 15-Sep jets (TNF) 25-Sep AZ 2-Oct @NE 9-Oct @LA 16-Oct SF 23-Oct @Mia 30-Oct NE 7-Nov @Sea (MNF) 13-Nov Bye 20-Nov @Cin 27-Nov Jax 4-Dec @Oak 11-Dec Pitt 18-Dec Cle 25-Dec Mia 1-Jan @NYJ

we do know that the nfl season kicks off sept 8th, thursday.

Players will earn plenty of frequent flyer miles. At least no back to back west coast games. The 48er's when having east coast games back to back stayed east. Terry could buy a hotel for us if we end up playing 2 in a row out here.

Players will earn plenty of frequent flyer miles. At least no back to back west coast games. The 48er's when having east coast games back to back stayed east. Terry could buy a hotel for us if we end up playing 2 in a row out here.

over 18,000 miles of travel if the schedule is as posted

Already confirmed with the home and away opponents confirmed quite some time ago.

Sorry to nitpick, but not necessarily. The three west coast road games could have been in a row instead of all of them following east coast games.

4 out of 6 last games at home would make up for all the east-to-west travel, though.

Sorry to nitpick, but not necessarily. The three west coast road games could have been in a row instead of all of them following east coast games.

4 out of 6 last games at home would make up for all the east-to-west travel, though.

The Bills had already asked for consideration in that regard to ensure that it was not the case.

I know we prefer fewer home games in Dec., but Pitt will bring fans, not sure about Browns, Fins no way Xmas eve

Home opener on Thurs night football. This place might explode with excitment. At Seattle for MNF ouch. That's tough. Maybe at Jets gets flexed if its 2 teams battling for playoff spot. Glad we got some primetime games!

The bills requested to not have the games together. Edited by Don't stop billievein

Home opener on Thurs night football. This place might explode with excitment. At Seattle for MNF ouch. That's tough. Maybe at Jets gets flexed if its 2 teams battling for playoff spot. Glad we got some primetime games!

Let's hope for deadspin avoidance. :lol:

i almost texted you when i found out at 6, bills open at home thursday night against jets, week 2. but figured you knew.

Did not know about the opening game. You got me there. I got some news about something bigger from a source concerning the Bills which should come out shortly that will get the stadium talk going again.

The bills requested to not have the games together.

Yeah, can understand why for ticket sales, etc. I love December games, and if we're fighting for a playoff spot, I imagine as fans, we'll love having all those home games to go.

I was hoping for a three-game west-coast road trip, but...

Yeah, can understand why for ticket sales, etc. I love December games, and if we're fighting for a playoff spot, I imagine as fans, we'll love having all those home games to go.

I was hoping for a three-game west-coast road trip, but...

No, I like my Sunday morning games, & LMAF (late Monday afternoon football)

Edited by sfbillsfan