Amy Schumer says that she is not a 'plus-size'

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I would and I agree society is so focused on labels anymore. I mean just look at DC Tom, sooner or later, he's labeled all of us idiots. :lol:

Yeah, but if Glamour magazine has a special piece on "Idiots Who Inspire Us" and Cugalabanza is mentioned right on the cover, I better get some kind of monetary compensation.

She's a big girl. Fat. Amazon. She's over on BMI. She's had one too many big macks. But if she wants to put value in that than she needs to be realistic. At her age her weight is not unhealthy. Its just not healthy.

My wife picked up Trainwreck at a redbox this past weekend. My god, what an appropriate title for that movie. How on earth was that one so positively received?

Because she is one of the people that you are told you are supposed to like despite al of your instincts telling you she is vile and stupid. This trick works on many people. Is has made a number of careers as well:

Lance Armstrong

Lena Dunham

Ben Affleck

Hillary Clinton

Madonna

Bruce Springsteen

and so many more

About a year ago, Amy Schumer did an on-air interview with our local classic rock station (wpyx 106.5). One of the djs, Quinn, sorta kinda mentioned that she was a little on the heavy side. She came out of her face. Got really classy by bragging about being a millionaire, then taking a shot at Quinn by saying something like, "enjoy your little radio show in Albany, NY). She refuses to come back onto the show.

The funniest thing about her is that she is - and always will be - known as the fat, unfunny comedienne who is famous for being in denial about being fat.