Tyrod launches his own website

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't felt this good about a QB for the Bills since Bledsoe signed. He's good and he's got a legit shot at being very good. Very easy young man to root for - and the website is very well done.

This.

T-mobile one of the sites partners. I think he has a deal with the other partners listed. I wonder if he signed a deal with them.

probably after the pro-bowl alternate announcement.

perhaps lead your team to the Playoffs before making your own website? I understand that it was NOT TT's fault the Bills missed the playoffs (most of that is on the D). But, if QB's want all the glory (and TT is def a guy who would say, "I brought the team to the playoffs,") then he should possibly be a little bit more humble before bragging about going to the pro bowl and missing the playoffs. Makes him look like a "me-first" guy.

Let's hope he lives up to the name. It's pretty obvious almost all of us are rooting for him. I'd love it if he can improve in some areas we may actually have a franchise QB. I'm almost afraid to say it as it never seems to come true.

Totally agree. Def want him to succeed. But instead of working on his "brand," and complaining about his contract, he needs to focus on getting to and winning playoff games. Then the $$ and "bragging" can come.

Nicely designed site, but I wouldn't have put 2016 Pro Bowl QB in the main space.

I think it is a reference to the Pro Bowl he just played in (Feb 2016) not a prediction for making it next season.

perhaps lead your team to the Playoffs before making your own website? I understand that it was NOT TT's fault the Bills missed the playoffs (most of that is on the D). But, if QB's want all the glory (and TT is def a guy who would say, "I brought the team to the playoffs,") then he should possibly be a little bit more humble before bragging about going to the pro bowl and missing the playoffs. Makes him look like a "me-first" guy.

Totally agree. Def want him to succeed. But instead of working on his "brand," and complaining about his contract, he needs to focus on getting to and winning playoff games. Then the $$ and "bragging" can come.

You realize that he hired someone to create and manage this site, right? You don't think he's sitting at a computer with a bag of Dorito's creating this stuff? He's out throwing passes to Charles Clay.

I know, right?

Hey Tyrod! Put on your blue-collar shirt, grab your lunch pail, and get to work. Stop messing around with this newfangled internet stuff!

You seem like a fun guy

I think it is a reference to the Pro Bowl he just played in (Feb 2016) not a prediction for making it next season.

You realize that he hired someone to create and manage this site, right? You don't think he's sitting at a computer with a bag of Dorito's creating this stuff? He's out throwing passes to Charles Clay.

I know, but I don't believe it's that big of an accomplishment when so many other QBs bowed out to get him into the game.

I know, but I don't believe it's that big of an accomplishment when so many other QBs bowed out to get him into the game.

oh come on - if you made the the probowl as a qb (or long snapper) you would put it on everything you own for the rest of your life even if you were the 37th alternate.

It may not be the most elite honor he could possibly field, but i understand being proud and showcasing that accomplishment. in the grand scheme, even as an alternate its a great personal accomplishment even if its a little less exciting compared the absolute best of the best in the world.

Edited by NoSaint

oh come on - if you made the the probowl as a qb (or long snapper) you would put it on everything you own for the rest of your life even if you were the 37th alternate.

It may not be the most elite honor he could possibly field, but i understand being proud and showcasing that accomplishment. in the grand scheme, even as an alternate its a great personal accomplishment even if its a little less exciting compared the absolute best of the best in the world.

It's the same way any of the Bills got into the PB last year except McCoy.

Pro Bowl.....Meh.

I was particularly amused with "that's my state of Hampton........(long pause).....Virginia". I almost got the sense that he actually lived in a state called "Hampton". If he gets his passes off a little quicker and shows me that he can throw the intermediate passing routes, I'm on board for him as the franchise guy.