Star Wars: Rogue One

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per usual, Donnie Yen looks badass.

I'm telling you right now that his character, Chirrut Imwe, will be the talk of audiences.

A shame he didn't last long on Blade II, it would have been a far more interesting battle between him and Blade (instead of Ron Perlman's character).

• 1 month later...

I'm in.

Looks pretty sweet. As far as timeline goes, does this chronologically take place between 3 and 4?

Edit nevermind I just backread and saw that was already answered.

In pumped Vader will be back. My 8yr old son who's into kylo wren will now get to see a more modern probably more badass version of Darth Vader. I'm convinced he's pretty much the greatest villian of all fime

There is this trailer too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McPq8FPgl6c

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

I'm in.

Looks pretty sweet. As far as timeline goes, does this chronologically take place between 3 and 4?

Edit nevermind I just backread and saw that was already answered.

In pumped Vader will be back. My 8yr old son who's into kylo wren will now get to see a more modern probably more badass version of Darth Vader. I'm convinced he's pretty much the greatest villian of all fime

There is this trailer too

Don't get your hopes up. It doesn't seem like he'll be in the movie much. He'll probably get the same treatment as the emperor in the empire strikes back.

• 2 weeks later...

A rebellion built on hope. #RogueOne: A Star Wars Story is in theaters December 16.

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer 2 (Official)
The official second trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, in which Jyn Erso leads a group of unlikely heroes to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction.
Gotta go to their Twitter feed to see it.

Do they really need "A Star Wars Story" in the title? I think the title is perfect without it. Everyone already knows exactly what the movie is.

My wife, who doesn't pay any attention to stuff like this, saw me watching the trailer and asked, "what's that?" I said, "It's called Rogue One. It's a Star Wars story."

Just kind of rolled off the tongue. :)

He's terrific and the main reason I'm excited about the film.

I'm excited about Mikkelsen, though I'm not sure how much he'll actually be shown. But Yen is definitely a bright spot in this cast and I'm looking forward to this.

• 1 month later...

I'm excited about Mikkelsen, though I'm not sure how much he'll actually be shown. But Yen is definitely a bright spot in this cast and I'm looking forward to this.

Phil's in this? Can't wait to see the trick shots.

• 3 weeks later...