Confirmed: DE Kroy Biermann Visiting Bills

Yes, he's unsigned and will likely remain unsigned until after the draft. He's the exact position player who you look to replace in the draft, and if you can't hit on the kid that you want in the draft or sign as UDFA, then you bring Alex back at vet minimum.

Fair enough.

I always like his versatility , but his repeated injuries has surely affected his career .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather sign Greg Hardy to a 1 year deal. If he can stay out of trouble and have a good season he can get a multi year deal for some good $$$ just like Incognito did.

The problem is Hardy thinks he did stay out of trouble last year and deserves the big money deal now.

Well he does have a history of being a leader. Just ask Jerry Jones

NY gun policy might want ask some questions

To me the skillset of this guy and Alex Carrington are waaaay different

This guy is 242 pounds soaking wet

Carrington walks around all day 290 pounds

I did mean to compare the two. I was speaking about drafting.

Of course they are different. When healthy Alex can play dt and de. When healthy..

via gunnerbill Speaking to Kroy and Wynn

" If they sign him and with Wynn hopefully coming back healthy anyone think they might not pick a defensive end in the draft?"

Edited by 3rdand12

Bierman > Mario

This dude is done. He is a poor man's Chris Kelsay at this point.

The funniest thing about his wife is she looks like she's From Buffalo but she has had many, many surgeries.

It looks to me like a kick the tires on trying to find a cheap depth player. I doubt they will be counting on him beyond being a good backup/role player.

For me the move makes a ton of sense. Look at the front 7 depth chart and Biermann fits in nicely. He is an NFL caliber player that has experience. The depth took a hit this year losing Mario, Bradham, Charles, Powell, and Carrington (I think). I cant think of any others off the top of my head but so far we have not added anyone in the front 7.

Dug this up on him. Looks like a depth and run package guy:

http://www.sportstalkatl.com/the-good-and-the-bad-atlanta-falcons-season-pff-ratings/

Kroy Biermann (58.4) #80 Edge Defender overall- Biermann has been another guy Falcons fans love to hate. He is nothing special as a pass rusher, but actually graded out really well as a rush defender at (87.6). However, Atlanta is starving for guys who can get after the quarterback, and Bierman is clearly not that. I doubt Bierman is in a Falcons uniform to start next season.

Dug this up on him. Looks like a depth and run package guy:

http://www.sportstalkatl.com/the-good-and-the-bad-atlanta-falcons-season-pff-ratings/

Kroy Biermann (58.4) #80 Edge Defender overall- Biermann has been another guy Falcons fans love to hate. He is nothing special as a pass rusher, but actually graded out really well as a rush defender at (87.6). However, Atlanta is starving for guys who can get after the quarterback, and Bierman is clearly not that. I doubt Bierman is in a Falcons uniform to start next season.

When at his peak the guy was versatile. In a Rex Ryan possibly overthinking packages kind of way the Falcons even lined him up at safety sometimes back in his prime.

I didn't see much of the Falcons last year so I can't comment on what's left of his wheels but 26 year old biermann would've been a guy Rex would've loved I imagine.