Kevin Hogan

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Cutler has a very high douche factor but he has had a lot of good productivity. I'd take that type of production from Cook any day of the week

I actually think that has hurt Cutler and held his career back. It's a team game but the guy has been to the playoffs once in his career and has a career losing record. IMO, Cutler's career is hardly a success.

I actually think that has hurt Cutler and held his career back. It's a team game but the guy has been to the playoffs once in his career and has a career losing record. IMO, Cutler's career is hardly a success.

Win/loss was brought up before, and I do believe it CAN, sometimes, indicate "leadership". Cutler's didn't have near the college record of Cook. Whatever Cook exhibited in college, it worked fine, or didn't have a noticeable effect. I think it's being blown out of proportion, like so many topics these days.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Win/loss was brought up before, and I do believe it CAN, sometimes, indicate "leadership". Cutler's didn't have near the college record of Cook. Whatever Cook exhibited in college, it worked fine, or didn't have a noticeable effect. I think it's being blown out of proportion, like so many topics these days.

Good point. But Michigan State is a much better program in a slightly weaker conference than Vanderbilt. There's a reason why Michigan State is having multiple Qbs drafted. Their Qbs play with better players.

Good point. But Michigan State is a much better program in a slightly weaker conference than Vanderbilt. There's a reason why Michigan State is having multiple Qbs drafted. Their Qbs play with better players.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. My prediction....lots of success for Cook, crap career for Hogan.

Edited by HoF Watkins

• 4 months later...

OK....so does Whaley get some credit for the C. Jones pick?

Yes he should and word was they really like Prescott and would have taken him so I think they are good talent evaluators.I don't even think they whiffed on EJ he has more talent than anyone else in that draft class and they were forced to take a qb that year.Combine that with him being forced to play and them reaching a bit for him out of fear you have this perception that Whaley sucks...he doesn't at all and I have a lot of faith in our scouting dep. and front office

Edited by bacarri and coke

No way, he let go of Chris Hogan and passed on Kevin. Together, they would have made us unstoppable! We need a real GM who knows the value of Hogans.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love a nice pair of Hogans.

Edited by chris heff