Bills re-sign Leonard Hankerson

@mikerodak

Leonard Hankerson, Greg Little and Jarrett Boykin had combined 120/1,521/8 in 2013. Bills WR problem is solved if they can recapture that.

This is the kind of math that made Marv Levy such a great free agency GM.

At least these three are well rested. Low mileage!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Leonard Hankerson, Greg Little and Jarrett Boykin had combined 120/1,521/8 in 2013. Bills WR problem is solved if they can recapture that.

Wow I can't believe the WR problem is no more. Oh crap, he said "if" and "2013", didn't he? Back to the drawing board.

Sammy

Harvin

Woods

Hankerson

Pick 2 of the rest

See what happens with Easley

Not terrible. Add a day two pick in there and could be a nice mix this year and beyond

I'm going to echo this post. If those 4, a mid round pick and the top of the rest are our 6 week 1, with easily on pup replacing an injured player mid season.... Not shabby both this year and some long term potential

An upgrade at number two would be real nice.

Woods is OK. As much as Harvin frustrates me, signing him to a reasonable contract would be nice.

I am waiting to see what the team dynamic is before I pass judgement

Its a run first team with a bonafied number 1 WR......so perhaps the pieces behind Watkins are not THAT important?

@mikerodak

Interesting. Any thoughts on how Salas will look replacing Hogan in the slot. He looked good at the end of last year

When have the Packers or Steelers made waves in the offseason with trades and signings? I get that they have QBs, but you don't have to make splash moves every season to be successful. We made a lot of moves last offseason and are keeping the key parts of our much improved offense in tact. We get a bigger bodies receiver out there and keep coaching the guys we have, we should be fine.

Hard to ignore the the leader of our division has made moves to get better and they were already good, Miami has also made some solid moves.

How can you be talking about last year when we were not even a playoff team? You don't get better by losing players and the two teams you mentioned also have franchise QB's we do not.

Much easier to lose players and still be good when you have elite QB play, if the plan is to ground & pound then the defense is just not good enough to win. IMO...

I can't believe this is 4 pages deep. Way to move the needle Hanky Panky.

I can't believe how many people don't know who he is. Kinda drives home my suspicion that many people here don't watch too many other games besides Bills games.

Oldie but a goodie.

Yes sir, classic

I am waiting to see what the team dynamic is before I pass judgement

Its a run first team with a bonafied number 1 WR......so perhaps the pieces behind Watkins are not THAT important?

Starting to think that is how the Bills view it

I can't believe how many people don't know who he is. Kinda drives home my suspicion that many people here don't watch too many other games besides Bills games.

I don't watch any games but Bills games :nana:

Interesting. Any thoughts on how Salas will look replacing Hogan in the slot. He looked good at the end of last year

Tyrod had some quotes. Reviewing tape he saw that Salas was running routes nicely and getting open next game he starting throwing to him and we saw that worked pretty decently.

As long as Tyrod can get some timing and trust with these guys i an not going to freak out about the line up. He really missed on that last season.

• 2 weeks later...