Liberal Protests

B-Man

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK this has become beyond STUPID! I’m watching live video from Denver and St PAUL. Now we have peaceful protests with nobody practicing anything close to social distancing! How are these ‘gatherings’ any different from a big community picnic? Is the pandemic done....or does it only attack college kids when partying in the Ozarks? 

The Dem governors have been told by their masters to stand-down when it comes to calling-out the rioters and looters for fear of alienating them in the face of a major election.  That means social distancing doesn't apply to them and thus anyone anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You are a fvcking idiot. You truly are.

I would have a more intellectual political conversation with a mummy rather than you.

Triggered much? 

Trump tear gasses civilians so he can get his picture taken and you're cool with it.

Tells a lot about the type of person you are. 

Edited by jrober38
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, jrober38 said:

Triggered much? 

Trump tear gasses civilians so he can get his picture taken and you're cool with it.

Tells a lot about the type of person you are. 

I am not the one coming in here whining about Trump..... whah whah whah.

You are so fvcking gone.

What planet are you on?

Me and the others in here want this to end with NO ONE getting hurt, but if this shyt continues, there are no other options but military action.

You are the one who is saying me and others in here want to gas people and I am triggered.

You are a fvcktard my friend.

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What’s his favorite bible verse? 

Ah, the absurd response.

You are aware that your absolute statement that the President has never read a word of the Bible is indefensible.

So you (weakly) try and turn it around.

Fortunately, I am an adult, so your childish response only makes me smile.................:lol:

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Dem governors have been told by their masters to stand-down when it comes to calling-out the rioters and looters for fear of alienating them in the face of a major election.  That means social distancing doesn't apply to them and thus anyone anymore.

So why did everyone stay locked in their homes? And why can’t I go to church? We can gather to chant, and burn buildings, and loot stores.....but we absolutely cannot sing, light a candle for loved ones, or put our money in an offering plate? I see.....very nice America, very nice!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You are so fvcking gone.

What planet are you on?

Me and the others in here want this to end with NO ONE getting hurt, but if this shyt continues, there are no other options but military action.

You are the one who is saying me and others in here want to gas people and I am triggered.

If that’s the case you should condemn today’s little jaunt to the church. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ah, the absurd response.

You are aware that your absolute statement that the President has never read a word of the Bible is indefensible.

So you (weakly) try and turn it around.

Fortunately, I am an adult, so your childish response only makes me smile.................:lol:

qlVjYC.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You are so fvcking gone.

What planet are you on?

You are literally saying you want to "gas" people.

If this continues, "there are no other options but military action."

You're defending the President having the military hurting innocent civilians with tear gas and rubber bullets so he could get a picture taken. 

Like I said, this is your wet dream. You couldn't care less about these people getting hurt, and you're projecting what you want to see happen. 

Edited by jrober38

Just now, jrober38 said:

If this continues, "there are no other options but military action."

Like I said, this is your wet dream. 

No, my wet dream only involves women.

And the only gas I know is what I get after eating White Castle.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

lit·er·al·ly
/ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
  1. in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

NO. He is not.