Liberal Protests

B-Man

30 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Hearing the explosions of tear gas canisters in the background while he was saying he supports peaceful protests a couple hundred yards away was laughable.

The President is a psychopath. 

Hearing about him hiding in a bunker on Friday night was hilarious. He's such a coward. 

Post less.    That applies to your mindless Josh Allen rants as well.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don't know. A lot of media talking heads on the left are criticizing him for using the church as a photo op.

On the upside, the whole world is watching TDS up front and personal and it's clearly becoming too embarrassing to admit you're on the left in this country. Whiny little pigs, every one of them.

This is about as whipped up into a frenzy as I have seen the media and that is saying something.  They are apoplectic and apparently lefties on social media are as well.    

The media is going to try to tip the scales as they always do and attempt to amplify every single thing law enforcement does that is perceived wrong.

Hopefully they can quell these riots without too much violent incident.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

If only those states had governors who wanted to protect their people.

But no. You unhinged TDS snowflakes are too effin' stupid to understand how this country works, and the moment you see ANY issues, you need the federal government to take care of you because you'll never be bold enough or strong enough to take care of yourselves.

Oh, please, federal government! Please save us from our incompetent far-left governors and mayors! Only the federal government can save us now! Give us money! Save our pensions! Help us, oh, help us!

Nut up, sister.

Nice states rights argument, sweetie.  Perfect time for it. 

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

If only those states had governors who wanted to protect their people.

But no. You unhinged TDS snowflakes are too effin' stupid to understand how this country works, and the moment you see ANY issues, you need the federal government to take care of you because you'll never be bold enough or strong enough to take care of yourselves.

Oh, please, federal government! Please save us from our incompetent far-left governors and mayors! Only the federal government can save us now! Give us money! Save our pensions! Help us, oh, help us!

Nut up, sister.

LOL

The alternative seems to be having the police massacre groups of protesters. 

Pretty sure the current situation is protecting people relative to the alternative. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Stfu

Just got a text from Eric Trump.  He’s raising money to help his dad.  Eric and I chatted briefly about you.  FYI.  Certain things were said that you might find disconcerting.  By Eric. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Are you saying he didn't just participate in a premeditated photo op outside a church across the street from the White House?

That actually happened. 

Imagine a world where politicians don't use photo ops. Damn you, Trump!

image.jpeg.ce013b81272185e58f08e524bd9a4eb6.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Justice said:

It isn’t. There’s some underlying prejudice from those that think it is though. The rioters are behaving like thugs. That’s the truth. 

I know.  It was a rhetorical question.  Thug has never meant to refer only to black people.  It's just people looking to be offended by anything they can and it's pathetic.

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

What’s his favorite bible verse? 

Ezekiel 25:17

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Just got a text from Eric Trump.  He’s raising money to help his dad.  Eric and I chatted briefly about you.  FYI.  Certain things were said that you might find disconcerting.  By Eric. 

Stfu

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

LOL

The alternative seems to be having the police massacre groups of protesters. 

Pretty sure the current situation is protecting people relative to the alternative. 

Do you even read what you write.

Trump is coward for being in a bunker for 10 minutes! He should address the country!

Trump address country.

Trump is a coward for making a speech He wants to massacre groups of protesters!

Put the keyboard down and take a nap. Unhinged is not a pretty look for you,.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I know.  It was a rhetorical question.  Thugs has never meant to refer only to black people.  It's just people looking to be offended in anything they can and it's pathetic.

Ezekiel 25:17

I said trump, not Samuel L. Jackson. Nicely done. 

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Stfu

That was part of it.  Care to learn any more? 

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is about as whipped up into a frenzy as I have seen the media and that is saying something.  They are apoplectic and apparently lefties on social media are as well.    

The media is going to try to tip the scales as they always do and attempt to amplify every single thing law enforcement does that is perceived wrong.

Hopefully they can quell these riots without too much violent incident.

They are absolutely melting down over his speech. Just incredible. What you read from @jrober38 is precisely what the leftist media is spewing. No surprise there. Leftists are never good with original thinking.

What WILL happen, at some point, is that some Americans are going to start unloading their guns on these thugs trespassing, and then maybe Antifa will realize you don't bring a frozen water bottle to a gun fight.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Do you even read what you write.

Trump is coward for being in a bunker for 10 minutes! He should address the country!

Trump address country.

Trump is a coward for making a speech He wants to massacre groups of protesters!

Put the keyboard down and take a nap. Unhinged is not a pretty look for you,.

LOL

Cool story asking me if I can read, after you clearly haven't read a single thing I've written.

Hysterical. 

You guys really do live in a sick fantasy land. 

• Like (+1) 1

OK this has become beyond STUPID! I’m watching live video from Denver and St PAUL. Now we have peaceful protests with nobody practicing anything close to social distancing! How are these ‘gatherings’ any different from a big community picnic? Is the pandemic done....or does it only attack college kids when partying in the Ozarks? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

They are absolutely melting down over his speech. Just incredible. What you read from @jrober38 is precisely what the leftist media is spewing. No surprise there. Leftists are never good with original thinking.

What WILL happen, at some point, is that some Americans are going to start unloading their guns on these thugs trespassing, and then maybe Antifa will realize you don't bring a frozen water bottle to a gun fight.

This is probably your wet dream.

You'd love it if regular Joes started unloading their guns on these crowds. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

The way you know Trump had an effective speech is how much the media is foaming at the mouth.  They are going nuts

The funny thing is you KNOW he did the church/bible walk just to get that foam extra frothy.  :lol:

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

This is probably your wet dream.

You'd love it if regular Joes started unloading their guns on these crowds. 

Such childish rhetoric. Grow up, would you.

I'd love if it governors would do their jobs. That's what I would love.

But you're probably not much of a state's guy to understand that, I'm guessing. :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

The President is utterly useless.

He's more concerned with photo ops than he is with actually fixing any problems. 

You are a fvcking idiot. You truly are.

I would have a more intellectual political conversation with a mummy rather than you.