Bills sign TE Jim Dray

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We brought in a Rex guy. He didn't work out. Next most reasonable thing would be to bring in a Roman guy.

Anyone who has a strong opinion about this is a maniac. Just want to get that out there.

This is the guy we need to make the team come together, its why Whaley is a genius and why Ryan, Ryan and Roman will be leading a parade down Delaware Avenue. He was a steal, (I too don't know how much the contract was) and was used incorrectly by his mast team/coach (whoever they were). You non-true Bills fans, haters who don't love them as much as I do must now admit that all fans know nothing and should leave this stuff to the experts.

Clay and Dray. If only we'd kept Gray. Whaley is asleep!

Yolo, that really made me chuckle. I can just hear John Murphy calling the game, " an the Bills line up in 12 formation, the ball is snapped and a quick strike to Clay, no wait, Gray, Kelso chimes, no Murph, that was Drey".

At least we don't have an entire defensive unit called Williams anymore.

From Buffalo rumblings

Dray, 29, has been a blocking tight end at the NFL level since breaking into the NFL as a seventh-round draft pick in 2010. He's a Stanford product, and worked directly with Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman while the two were at Stanford together. In Buffalo, he would likely fill the role vacated by Matthew Mulligan, the blocking tight end that the Bills released midway through the 2015 regular season.

This! See dont assume we're replacing Clay without all the facts. We need a good TE2 especially since O leary was a bust. drops passes whiffs blocks. this is a good thing.