Bills sign TE Jim Dray

Don't be naive Yolo...everyone knows there's only 2 reasons to go to Columbus:

Thurman Cafe

Schmidt's Sausage Haus

Insider tidbits.

I am taking notes.

and thought White Castles and Skyline 5 way chili, was the draw for culinary delight in Cinci at least. Columbus? it is in Ohio , somewhere right ?

so much to learn

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insider tidbits.

I am taking notes.

and thought White Castles and Skyline 5 way chili, was the draw for culinary delight in Cinci at least. Columbus? it is in Ohio , somewhere right ?

so much to learn

white castle HQ is here. And this is probably the chain capital of the world. But as in most cities the local fare unique to the area is the best. Bandit's recommendations are classic places. The Thurman burger is a must! Bucket list item - lol. Because you will probably die right after. Edited by YoloinOhio

white castle HQ is here. And this is probably the chain capital of the world. But as in most cities the local fare unique to the area is the best. Bandit's recommendations are classic places. The Thurman burger is a must! Bucket list item - lol. Because you will probably die right after.

That was my understanding !!!!

had a Bud and his Son survive though. But they are professionals at heart attack and huge portion foods.

I surely would keel over. i need to go take my Omega 3-6-9 and a children's aspirin just thinking about my arteries clogging up with joy

I like the way you think Aaron. if you're going to be a running team, then overwhelm the opposition with brute force. How much fun would it be for the Patriots now matter what they do absolutely cannot stop 5+ yards per attempt each run when everyone knows we are going to run. If Dray can contribute in any way to that happening, and then it is so much easier for Watkins and company to get open, then heck yeah.

Rex would have no excuse if we average 35+ minutes per game in time of possession. The defense would almost always be well rested and have a chance to demolish the opposing offense.

Whenever I hear about exciting offenses i always think of teams like the Saints. Living in the NFC South, i see a lot of their games, and that high flying passing offense hasn't done squat for them in a few years.

So Aaron, i guess I'm old school too, and would love another team get to the top on a great running game, great offensive line, productive passing game, but a punishing defense. Rex needs to deliver this year on the punishing defense part. If he does that, I'll apologize to everyone for my comments on how much he has frustrated me this past year.

I'd love nothing more than to be able to apologize for my share of the Rex vitriol. I really believe that if Rex and Roman have a path to competing for a championship, it starts with building that bully the Skipper talked about when he came aboard.