Bills sign TE Jim Dray

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We brought in a Rex guy. He didn't work out. Next most reasonable thing would be to bring in a Roman guy.

Anyone who has a strong opinion about this is a maniac. Just want to get that out there.

Anyone who doesn't have conviction regarding this move is a coward.

He's 6'5 255. Played for Browns last year

I hated Mulligan.

why did you hate Mulligan? i might guess, but just wondering.

From Buffalo rumblings

Dray, 29, has been a blocking tight end at the NFL level since breaking into the NFL as a seventh-round draft pick in 2010. He's a Stanford product, and worked directly with Bills offensive coordinator Greg Roman while the two were at Stanford together. In Buffalo, he would likely fill the role vacated by Matthew Mulligan, the blocking tight end that the Bills released midway through the 2015 regular season.

I knew nothing of him, excepting he was visiting . Thanks for the knowledge Aaron :thumbsup:

He's a white guy...so that must mean he is a "lunch pail kinda player, intelligent and hardworking, last guy in the film room, etc." (at least that's what they say over on the Patriots message board)

That is rather confusing: If multiple players are "last guy off the field" types or "last guy in the film room"....what happens if there are two or three?? Do they wait each other out until one collapses? Is he crowned "film room warrior". If it was me, I'd wait by the stands, and as everyone went into the locker room I'd make it known I was the last guy on the field.

He's a white guy...so that must mean he is a "lunch pail kinda player, intelligent and hardworking, last guy in the film room, etc." (at least that's what they say over on the Patriots message board)

That is rather confusing: If multiple players are "last guy off the field" types or "last guy in the film room"....what happens if there are two or three?? Do they wait each other out until one collapses? Is he crowned "film room warrior". If it was me, I'd wait by the stands, and as everyone went into the locker room I'd make it known I was the last guy on the field.

Tyrod hasn't left the practice facility since August. Some say his ghost already runs shuttles at midnight, every night, at the 50 yard line.

Let me try.

Oh great, another Wrecks "system" guy!!

What's the point of paying Clay all that money if they were just going to sign this guy??

Wow, big FA signing. I guess this is all we could afford after Whaley put us in cap hell!!

why did the Patriots not pick up? Metz? anyone ?

Let me try.

Oh great, another Wrecks "system" guy!!

What's the point of paying Clay all that money if they were just going to sign this guy??

Wow, big FA signing. I guess this is all we could afford after Whaley put us in cap hell!!

can we review the TEs again?

Clay

O Leary

This guy

matthew mulligan

Edited by 3rdand12

That is scary especially since Roman's offense was supposed to feature TE's.

That was the word on the street.

Maybe just maybe he thinks the long ball is the answer after a year with TT ?

But i do not think Roman got what he wanted from his TE sets last year. another season may show abit more from that group besides blocking.

what about Gragg?

That is why i asked.

seems he was not in the spotlight much. Considering he should be a threat theoretically.

That is why i asked.

seems he was not in the spotlight much. Considering he should be a threat theoretically.

Grey or Gray is gone right ?

Edited by 3rdand12