Greg Hardy could be one-and-done in Dallas

Punching Bag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardy is more than a locker room problem; he is a societal menace. He is a scary dude who will probably spend a good portion of his life living behind some barb wired topped walls. Roger Goodell would never call him in for a disciplinary meeting because he would be afraid to be in the room with this pyscho!

Hardy is more than a locker room problem; he is a societal menace. He is a scary dude who will probably spend a good portion of his life living behind some barb wired topped walls. Roger Goodell would never call him in for a disciplinary meeting because he would be afraid to be in the room with this pyscho!

He's actually a really good guy. Gets a bad rap cause of his on field demeanor. He's been over my place several times and you wouldn't even think he was an animal on the field. He actually wanted to come to buff to play on our line before last season.

He's actually a really good guy. Gets a bad rap cause of his on field demeanor. He's been over my place several times and you wouldn't even think he was an animal on the field. He actually wanted to come to buff to play on our line before last season.

i actually remember hearing he wanted to play for Bills last year now that you mention it. It could have been from you? Interesting.

I think the assaulting a woman and throwing her on a bed with guns is the reason for the bad rap.