Greg Hardy could be one-and-done in Dallas

Punching Bag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

him and I dated the same girl and she said he was nothing but sweet to her. He has this side of him when he goes to the gym, practice or in a game where he turns into a monster but that's his way of getting into the game. If you knew the girl that accused you'd know she has a history of doing the same thing she did to hardy. she is nuts...i've seen her throw a bottle of liquor at a customer of a club she was working at.

He's got issues but I've never really jumped on the bandwagon that he is some kind of monster.

Maybe he is truly another Darren Sharper but he always seemed like a gregarious and popular personality before all the sh*t went down.

Being unfairly accused of something....and he seems to feel that way........and then punished for it to the tune of maybe $100M and constantly reminded about it might not be that easy to deal with.

The thing you have to realize in that situation is that the more you dwell on it the more future opportunity you squander.

But he has had maturity issues dating back to his time at Miss State.

Wouldn't surprise me if Rex was keeping an eye on him........I've seen Hardy talking about how he felt he could be a great OLB.

My favorite show 26CB. Those two have of all the sirius shows the most thought provoking ideas, and rational points of view. I agree with PK. He's mediocre at this point and not worth it.

Besides, I detest everything this guy stands for in being late to meetings, sideline problems, his accusations off the field. I have no patience for it. RI was a different case. I;m not saying he was a choir boy, but he's been fine here, and Jonathan Martin is out of the league with emotional problems and a lack of talent. I'm not condoning bullying, but it's not fair to compare the two.

My favorite show 26CB. Those two have of all the sirius shows the most thought provoking ideas, and rational points of view. I agree with PK. He's mediocre at this point and not worth it.

Besides, I detest everything this guy stands for in being late to meetings, sideline problems, his accusations off the field. I have no patience for it. RI was a different case. I;m not saying he was a choir boy, but he's been fine here, and Jonathan Martin is out of the league with emotional problems and a lack of talent. I'm not condoning bullying, but it's not fair to compare the two.

He could very well get the Ray Rice treatment that effectively ends his NFL career.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25491766/report-cowboys-done-with-free-agent-greg-hardy-after-1-season

Does Richie (if he comes back) or Kyle feel like mentoring a problem child?

I think the defense has enough discipline problems already, look at the games that were lost last season because of stupid penalties. The Bengals game is a great example of that. The game would have been a lot closer if not for the 100 yards of penalties due to lack of discipline.

He could very well get the Ray Rice treatment that effectively ends his NFL career.

You know bud, my answer to that is in my business and maybe yours, we don't get 10 chances. Not even two. You do even a small percentage of things he's done, and I'm blackballed from my industry and word gets around.

You shouldn't be a good man out of fear of consequences, but because it is the right thing to do. My only point is the repercussions in the real world are final.

I want the Bills to sign him if it makes us a better team. I hate myself for it. And I hate that I love the Bills this much.

Man, you have issues.

Bills Fan thing I guess :wallbash:

I think the defense has enough discipline problems already, look at the games that were lost last season because of stupid penalties. The Bengals game is a great example of that. The game would have been a lot closer if not for the 100 yards of penalties due to lack of discipline.

I was not aware he was penalized much.

But i do agree , the Bills under Rex are not the benchmark for Team discipline.

I am not sure i care about Hrady one way or another. he is not real smart so he will need a big brother whom he will listen to, wherever he goes

You know bud, my answer to that is in my business and maybe yours, we don't get 10 chances. Not even two. You do even a small percentage of things he's done, and I'm blackballed from my industry and word gets around.

You shouldn't be a good man out of fear of consequences, but because it is the right thing to do. My only point is the repercussions in the real world are final.

So my question is: if this thing happens to this woman again and she's caught trying to scam a rich man or found to be bi-polar and self inflicted the wounds then what say you?

Domestic violence is reprehensible but the reality is that we live in a litigious society and scammers are constantly trying to exploit the sensitivity to this and other matters and turn it into a payday.

Look at all the personal injury attorney ads during hockey and baseball games aimed at getting lazy couch potatoes to try to scam businesses/employers.

The inference is that athletes = fools with money.