Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

When  I was working at Stanford in the 90s, Chelsea Clinton went there.  We had an undergrad doing research in our labbthat was a member of DKE (the closest equivalent to Animal House- they eventually got booted off campus). He said Chelsea would be at their frat parties every weekend getting s-faced. During the parties the secret service would stand outside  the frat house and just make sure that people entering had no weapons. They did nothing to  control her actions and would take he back to her off campus apartment is she was too drunk to drive.

Edited by Wacka

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

When  I was working at Stanford in the 90s, Chelsea Clinton went there.  We had an undergrad doing research in our labbthat was a member of DKE (the closest equivalent to Animal House- they eventually got booted off campus). He said Chelsea would be at their frat parties every weekend getting s-faced. During the parties the secret service would stand outside  the frat house and just make sure that people entering had no weapons. They did nothing to  control her actions and would take he back to her off campus apartment is she was too drunk to drive.

Makes sense. The agents are there to protect her from outside threats, not to be mommy or daddy.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Obama Is Reportedly ‘Relieved’ To Not Be President Anymore https://trib.al/teeYrqE 

Finally.....................................Barack agrees with average Americans.

To be fair, eight straight years of that level of corruption and criminality must have been absolutely exhausting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK is it just me or is this headline absolutely hilarious in its irony. It describes Obama’s legacy to perfection.

Obama's Chicago museum to feature "augmented virtual reality" Oval Office experience https://washex.am/2rHLpNt 

Maybe they’ll have some extra room for that in the wing where the Iran Deal legacy exhibit was supposed to go

?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Sullivan is as biased as they come - but it's a good piece of revisionist fiction. :beer: 

Andrew Sullivan never used to be this bad.  I remember a time when his work at least demonstrated the shadow of balance, and was readable.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It would be easier to make a list of the items listed that were not falsehoods.

Proving that Obama supporters are in an alternate reality

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On the upside, you only needed to reach the third paragraph to realize what weird universe this guy lived in for the past 10 years.

In economic policy, Obama’s slow winnowing of the deficit even in times of sluggish growth has been completely reversed. 

Say what? Did this guy miss Obama's first year?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

On the upside, you only needed to reach the third paragraph to realize what weird universe this guy lived in for the past 10 years.

Say what? Did this guy miss Obama's first year?

Or his last four?  The deficit dropped by half after the expiration of the Bush tax cuts - which he had nothing to do with.  They dropped some more due to sequestration - which he had nothing to do with.  And ended at more than half a trillion dollars - excepting his trillion-dollar deficits that everyone blames on Bush, the highest it's ever been.

• Like (+1) 2

REPORT: OBAMA PLEADS WITH JAY-Z TO PREVENT OTHER HIP HOP ARTISTS MEETING WITH TRUMP

Seriously ?

3tDN6vG2_normal.jpg

BREAKING: Sources are confirming that former President Barack Obama has called Jay-Z several times over the past month pleading with Jay-Z to discourage fellow Hip Hop artists from meeting with President Trump.....developing

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REPORT: OBAMA PLEADS WITH JAY-Z TO PREVENT OTHER HIP HOP ARTISTS MEETING WITH TRUMP

Seriously ?

Well, now that what he designed to be his legacy has been all but completely undone, he may as well try to establish a new one as a modern day William Ellison.

Barack Obama is out of office, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t still sending heads to desks. Get a load of his latest facepalm-inducer:

Barack Obama takes a jab at Trump: "I did not have scandals as president" http://bit.ly/2KRjLWd 

I hope he was “joking,” but highly doubt it. Barack Obama’s self-awareness remains nowhere in sight.

Yeah, other than...

• IRS targeting
• VA waiting list
• GSA spending spree
• Benghazi
• Clinton emails
• Fast and Furious
• NSA spying
• Obamacare lies

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Barack Obama is out of office, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t still sending heads to desks. Get a load of his latest facepalm-inducer:

I hope he was “joking,” but highly doubt it. Barack Obama’s self-awareness remains nowhere in sight.

Yeah, other than...

• IRS targeting
• VA waiting list
• GSA spending spree
• Benghazi
• Clinton emails
• Fast and Furious
• NSA spying
• Obamacare lies

Hacking reporters computers

Mean spirited shutdown antics

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, other than...

• IRS targeting
• VA waiting list
• GSA spending spree
• Benghazi
• Clinton emails
• Fast and Furious
• NSA spying
• Obamacare lies

Trump hasn't had any scandals as President.  What's being investigated took place before he took the oath of office

The Obama incidents listed above all occurred during Obama's terms.  And I use the word incidents because some absolutely refuse to accept any deviation from The Narrative. Obama's incidents either scandals or examples of a poorly run Administration.

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, other than...

• IRS targeting
• VA waiting list
• GSA spending spree
• Benghazi
• Clinton emails
• Fast and Furious
• NSA spying
• Obamacare lies

• Weaponized the IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA
  • FISA Court Abuses
  • Corrupted the law in GMC bankruptcy
  • World-wide Apology Tour
  • Racial Division Inspirer 
  • Petty Politics
  • Teleprompter enabled Jug-eared Stuttering Doofus
Edited by Nanker

Barack Obama: "I didn't have scandals"

Which begs the question... just because it wasn't investigated or reported in the media, does that mean the Obama administration didn't have any scandals?

?

You know, I thought he was listening to someone by keeping out of sight and laying low. These current scandals probably go straight to Obama (although my guess would be he was informed of it, and went along with it. I do not think he has the aptitude or work ethic to plan out ... well, anything). This has the Obama s#!t-Midas touch stink all over it, and let's face it... he is the king of allowing his minions to do dirty tricks on his behalf while claiming he "read about it in the newspaper".

Well, let's be clear though.  A "scandal" is an event that's morally or legally dubious, that causes public outrage.

And what do you need to cause public outrage?  Honest reporting.

Obama didn't have scandals.  

• Like (+1) 1