Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

• 2 weeks later...

Obama returning to campaign trail...

Obama has returned and is planning on being very vocal as he starts the process of rallying the troops to resist the Trump administration.

The Democrats have lost race after race since Trump era took over, and are desperate for a win. Any win, anywhere.

Obama is set up in his new DC mansion mere blocks from Trump, and has pockets overflowing with money from George Soros. Let the games begin.

Obama has returned and is planning on being very vocal as he starts the process of rallying the troops to resist the Trump administration.

The Democrats have lost race after race since Trump era took over, and are desperate for a win. Any win, anywhere.

Obama is set up in his new DC mansion mere blocks from Trump, and has pockets overflowing with money from George Soros. Let the games begin.

I'll take Obama Still Doesn't Understand His Role In Why We Have a President Trump for $.50 Alex.

Looks like we're all going to be racists again.

Damn. I really enjoyed the reprieve while it was here.

Looks like we're all going to be racists again.

Damn. I really enjoyed the reprieve while it was here.

So much for the Presidential tradition of extending the professional courtesy of bowing out quietly and letting their successor do the job.

So much for the Presidential tradition of extending the professional courtesy of bowing out quietly and letting their successor do the job.

Obama wouldn't know courtesy if it licked his balls.

His ego is far too large to go off quietly. He needs people to cuddle and adore him, and he ain't getting that from Michelle.

People like Obama survive on the low-hanging fruit of the money tree. Getting paid half a million a pop to tell Trump jokes is going to truly pad his wallet.

He's demonstrating less class than George W. Bush.

That really ought to give his worshippers pause. It won't, because they lack any sort of awareness. But it should.

He's demonstrating less class than George W. Bush.

That really ought to give his worshippers pause. It won't, because they lack any sort of awareness. But it should.

:huh:

W has followed the typical post-presidency model. Not sure what you meant by that.

Except for Carter, they all stay out of the fray. (Even Clinton pretty much stayed out as much as one can when one's wife is SoS & running for Prez.)

:huh:

W has followed the typical post-presidency model. Not sure what you meant by that.

Except for Carter, they all stay out of the fray. (Even Clinton pretty much stayed out as much as one can when one's wife is SoS & running for Prez.)

What I mean is that Obama's cultists insist he is the classiest president ever, and insist that Bush was a classless boor.

That's...apparently not so.

Yeah! Because I don't have a Panera and Starbucks on the corner of my slice of paradise outside of Kokomo, Indiana!

Take that You phucking Dummycrats!

:-)

Well that makes about as much sense as the last post of yours I read.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Obama rips Trump: This DACA decision is “cruel” and an offense to “basic decency”

9d674e0d-4297-4d72-a31d-5f85642f019f.jpg

When I said yesterday that there’s nothing this guy enjoys more than a good “that’s not who we are” lecture, I wasn’t joking. He uses almost those exact words in this broadside at the White House.

I’m gonna guess this is worth about seven or eight points to Trump in terms of public support. Without Obama weighing in, figure 70/30 or so opposed to deporting DREAMers. With Obama weighing in, maybe 62/38-ish. That’s how many Republicans will rally to Trump purely out of annoyance at a vintage O scolding about what sort of opinions it is and isn’t “American” to hold.

{snip}

He’s still telling the old lie that DACA is nothing more than “prosecutorial discretion,” eh?

If that were true, all it would mean is that DREAMers end up at the bottom of the list of DOJ’s and DHS’s immigration priorities. In reality DACA means much more, most notably eligibility for a work permit. In a legal quirk, it can also entitle recipients who leave the country and then re-enter to green-card status and eventually citizenship. Ironically it’s Trump who may end up exercising true “prosecutorial discretion” with respect to DREAMers, stripping them of any legal right to stay and work but making them the lowest possible priority for removal.

More at the link:

I genuinely don't remember, in my lifetime, any former president being as vocal post-presidency as Obama intends to be.

It's going to be interesting when he suddenly realizes most people just want him to go away.

That will NEVER happen.

:lol: