Super Bowl LI - What's Your Max $ To See Bills?

WotAGuy

What's Your Ceiling for Super Bowl LI Tickets?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills make Super Bowl LI in Houston; how uch are you willing to spend for a ticket, assuming your current economic conditions?

• 0 - $1,000
    • $1,001 - $2,500
    • $2,501 - $5,000
    • $5,001 - $7,500
    • More than $7,500

The next Super Bowl is in Houston. Let's say the Bills make it. Tickets for Super Bowl L averaged about $5,000 on open market.

How much would you be willing to spend for one game ticket to see the Bills in Super Bowl LI, assuming your current economic conditions?

In 1994, I attended the Bills' last Super Bowl in Atlanta and paid $1,000 for a scalped ticket. No way would I pay $5,000 next year.

Having been so young I didn't get the opportunity to go to the previous Super Bowls. With that being said, I will be there when the Bills go next. I used the highest number but don't intend on ever paying that. I still have some contacts around and have been able to get Super Bowl tickets at face value. Each team is allotted something like 500 or so tickets for sponsors, players, etc...

I went to the last two of the Bills Superbowl's, so I may be just a tad jaded by the experience.

Having said that, I would pay exactly $0.00 to go to next one they make!

My fat behind will be in Buffalo with the same family and friends that I go to games with, having a great party at 1/10th the cost. But more important, I will be in town to party all night long with the best city in the world! I would not want to be in Houston celebrating a Bills super bowl win, I want to be in Buffalo!!!!

Having been so young I didn't get the opportunity to go to the previous Super Bowls. With that being said, I will be there when the Bills go next. I used the highest number but don't intend on ever paying that. I still have some contacts around and have been able to get Super Bowl tickets at face value. Each team is allotted something like 500 or so tickets for sponsors, players, etc...

That is always the best way. As a fan of Arsenal my soccer club over here I have used my contacts from my days as a semi-pro player and coach to get tickets to the last two FA Cup finals at face value. I always feel a bit bad for those that don't have that advantage but hey... gotta use what you can right? Given the cost of a flight to America added to the ticket price the only way I ever see the Bills play in a Superbowl is by having a big win on the horses or by the Bills making the Superbowl in about 15 years time when the NFL controversially holds the game in London.....

EDIT: I would consider flying over to Buffalo to watch the game there though. I imagine the atmosphere in the city would be pretty special if we won.

Edited by GunnerBill

I'd pay whatever I had too. I couldn't imagine being anyplace else if they made it.

I could. I would definitely rather be IN BUFFALO. Being at the game would obviously be great but if they lose, it would suck to be in either place but if they won, it would be way cooler to be in Buffalo.

I went to the last two of the Bills Superbowl's, so I may be just a tad jaded by the experience.

Having said that, I would pay exactly $0.00 to go to next one they make!

My fat behind will be in Buffalo with the same family and friends that I go to games with, having a great party at 1/10th the cost. But more important, I will be in town to party all night long with the best city in the world! I would not want to be in Houston celebrating a Bills super bowl win, I want to be in Buffalo!!!!

EXACTLY. For one, I'd rather be in Buffalo regardless of cost and for two, it would cost me a $300 plane ticket and that's it.

I have however, made an eternal vow that I will be in attendance for the Bills' next playoff game no matter where it is. That I can promise you.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I wouldn't pay more than $100 for a ticket.

Spending thousands of dollars on a sporting event seems silly to me. Not criticizing those who would spend thousands on a sporting event.

I only spent $120 on a ticket to see Paul McCartney. He's bigger than Jesus and I wouldn't spend more than, say, $180 to see him (or anyone, for that matter).

There is no 6-hour event worth four figures, in my opinion.

That is always the best way. As a fan of Arsenal my soccer club over here I have used my contacts from my days as a semi-pro player and coach to get tickets to the last two FA Cup finals at face value. I always feel a bit bad for those that don't have that advantage but hey... gotta use what you can right? Given the cost of a flight to America added to the ticket price the only way I ever see the Bills play in a Superbowl is by having a big win on the horses or by the Bills making the Superbowl in about 15 years time when the NFL controversially holds the game in London.....

EDIT: I would consider flying over to Buffalo to watch the game there though. I imagine the atmosphere in the city would be pretty special if we won.

I try not to abuse it but I got a bunch of tickets for people when the Saints went. If the Bills go I will take care of my brother and dad who I grew up going with and then let everyone else fend for themselves.

On a side note they do Gooner Gras every year down here in New Orleans. There are a bunch of Arsenal fans that come in from supporter groups all over for part of Mardi Gras and they all watch a match together at Finn McCools. It was Chelsea last month. If you ever make it down shoot me a message and we will catch up.

I wouldn't pay more than $100 for a ticket.

Spending thousands of dollars on a sporting event seems silly to me. Not criticizing those who would spend thousands on a sporting event.

I only spent $120 on a ticket to see Paul McCartney. He's bigger than Jesus and I wouldn't spend more than, say, $180 to see him (or anyone, for that matter).

There is no 6-hour event worth four figures, in my opinion.

I's spend more than 180.00 to see Jesus......downstairs, of course.