good news on the ralph..

Yeah. And what's with these new fangled urinals and individual seats? What was wrong with the trough and bench seating they used to have? They worked fine.

ride on! you got it! miss em.. but that is progress i suppose.. all in the name of just trying to keep up with the (jerry) jones's!

Edited by dwight in philly

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this is moot. Eventually the NFL is going to strong arm the Pegulas into building a new stadium, or the Bills will be playing in London where they can get one.

So what your saying is if either the Chargers or Raiders do not move to LA or get a new stadium lined up this year the NFL will force them to move out of the country?

I remember reading something that the Pegulas were quietly shopping for land behind the Buffalo News building. Maybe this story is meant to cool off downtown stadium talk and make it a little easier to obtain those parcels?

And the News building hopefully. imagine Sully and Bucky columns then!

Yeah. And what's with these new fangled urinals and individual seats? What was wrong with the trough and bench seating they used to have? They worked fine.

The troughs actually moved things along way faster! #backtothegroughs

I was OK with the troughs (and maybe even the sinks?) but I draw the line at confusing the bench seats with the troughs. Those crowds get kind of wild. (Part of what I love about it!)

Love the Ralph, great game day experience from pregame tailgate to postgame tailgate. Oakland Alameda same thing, great atmosphere for a game no issues with the stadium at all. If ur lookin u can find em but I don't care.

The only reason the Bills will build a new stadium is pressure from Jerry, Daniel and Robert. Those 3 pricks will force Pegulas hand someday , I just hope Pegs can hold out for a while.

Neither good news or bad to me, though I know someone who is very happy with this news. I do think a new downtown dome would just add to the revitalization of Buffalo. But the points raised are legitimate about ticket and suite costs, and there is still plenty of development opportunities in downtown outside of a new stadium.

I think the dome would be a great idea. it would kill the wind and weather hurdle we have to deal with at home games every year but #1 reason. to once and for all KILL the CURSE of RWS built on ancient Indian burial grounds and/or the benching Flutie curse.

Arrowhead was rebuilt for roughly 300 million and RWS stadium could have a similar remodel. They already put 120 million into RWS so it's already part way there. Arrowhead and RWS are similar, I see this as a very realistic option.

Al Michaels was on Bill Simmons' podcast last week. Bill asked him what is his favorite experience as a stadium. He said he's got two - of course, Lambeau, and Arrowhead............Everything he said about Arrowhead could have been said about the Ralph.............He said it's probably the only one left from the early 70s. And, it was football only before it's time..........I was thinking Al's probably never been to Buffalo. Crazy.

Arrowhead was rebuilt for roughly 300 million and RWS stadium could have a similar remodel. They already put 120 million into RWS so it's already part way there. Arrowhead and RWS are similar, I see this as a very realistic option.

If you read the stadium report released a year or so ago they said a renovation like Arrowhead and Lambeau would cost over $500 million because of infrastructure issues. They would have to remove the whole lower bowl and replace it I believe they said.

Based on that stadium report it makes no sense to renovate or build next to The Ralph.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

If you read the stadium report released a year or so ago they said a renovation like Arrowhead and Lambeau would cost over $500 million because of infrastructure issues. They would have to remove the whole lower bowl and replace it I believe they said.

Based on that stadium report it makes no sense to renovate or build next to The Ralph.

Just curious, why not build next to the Ralph ?