Coach Sal speculating Incognito about to sign a 2-year deal

Doc

Yup. And we also would have to do it at the same time as we were trying to replace Mario and find a compliment to Watkins. Plus other needs like LB and RT. That's a tough shopping list for one offseason.

That's a good point. You very well may be right, although I'd say that up until this season Haden was the better player.

haden was so good before this year. One of the best IMO. He got hurt, and concussed, but even before early in the season he just looked bad. Wonder what happened there.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. And we also would have to do it at the same time as we were trying to replace Mario and find a compliment to Watkins. Plus other needs like LB and RT. That's a tough shopping list for one offseason.

That's a good point. You very well may be right, although I'd say that up until this season Haden was the better player.

Agreed--I think ultimately he'll a slot between Haden and Maxwell at $11M AAV

It wouldn't surprise me if the order of signing went Richie-Gilmore-Glenn. Unfortunately the first domino needs to fall in the next week or so, and the next in rapid succession

Anyone else notice the "LAR" for "LA Rams" in his career history? Kind of sickening how fast St. Louis had their team stripped from them. I'm old enough to remember the old LA Rams, but still feel bad for the St. Louis fans.

I think that when a team moves it should be treated like a new franchise in terms of record, statistics, etc. I inderstand that it is essentially the same organization that existed in the old city, but there is nothing more important to the identity of a sports franchise than its location.

Anyone else notice the "LAR" for "LA Rams" in his career history? Kind of sickening how fast St. Louis had their team stripped from them. I'm old enough to remember the old LA Rams, but still feel bad for the St. Louis fans.

So St Louis has lost 2 NFL teams, and so has LA. I wouldn't be surprised if St Louis gets another chance in a few years, maybe close to the same time the new LA Rams fail?

I don't feel for their multiple championships in baseball and their one super bowl win

The mistake you are making is that you are giving credibility to Wells who in reality is not conducting an independent investigation. It is acting on behalf of the league. Wells knows what outcome the league wants before he starts his investigation. He then delivers it. He gets handsomely paid for delivering what the league wants delivered.

The Wells report in this case had as much credibility as the Wells report did in deflategate. The Wells report in the Brady case was shredded and mocked in court. Incognito certainly didn't act appropriately in the Miami case but the portrayal of him was not a fair portrayal. The players in Miami sided with Incognito. Martin was a troubled person who couldn't handle and deal with the juvenile locker-room antics.

Incognito certainly wasn't an angel in the Miami situation. He acted as a dense ranting juvenile. As idiotic as he behaved he didn't act out of malice. Which is the underpinning of bullying.

The players in Miami did not side with incognito. Many players who were interviewed in the report said that Incognito acted inappropriately and that it was obvious that he was offensive to Martin.

You don't like the Wells report. Fine. Issue your report with your sources and we can compare credibility,

Edited by vincec

The players in Miami did not side with incognito. Many players who were interviewed in the report said that Incognito acted inappropriately and that it was obvious that he was offensive to Martin.

You don't like the Wells report. Fine. Issue your report with your sources and we can compare credibility,

That's what they said in public but in private they sided with Incognito.

If Glenn chases big LT money, he's probably the expendable one. He's good, but he might be able to find "great" money, which won't be the right choice for the bills amongst other priorities.

Then you add LT to those priorities

If Glenn chases big LT money, he's probably the expendable one. He's good, but he might be able to find "great" money, which won't be the right choice for the bills amongst other priorities.

No

He can be franchised for the amount that he'll likely get with a new deal

Don't let him walk; that would be stupid

Agreed--I think ultimately he'll a slot between Haden and Maxwell at $11M AAV

It wouldn't surprise me if the order of signing went Richie-Gilmore-Glenn. Unfortunately the first domino needs to fall in the next week or so, and the next in rapid succession

That seems like a reasonable order. Richie seems the most logical choice for the first deal. It'll be the smallest of the three contracts and he probably has the fewest options.