2016 Draft Analyst/Expert Mock drafts and Big Boards

YoloinOhio

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/04/06/nfl-mock-draft-2016-quarterbacks-rankings-sleepers

Bills

1-Andrew Billings

2-Su'a Cravens

:thumbsup: Both picks make perfect sense, and both would start. Billings would kick Dareus outside, and be formidable with Kyle on 4 man fronts. Su'a would be Rex's swiss army knife- blitzing inside, outside, covering Gronk

So Dareus at DE even in 4 man fronts?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucky Brooks mock 5.0 where he says he does some "connecting of the dots"

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/bucky-brooks/305660?campaign=tw-nf-sf23882599-sf23882599

Bills take Jarran Reed.... Pass on the likes of Darron Lee, Reggie Ragland, Noah spence, Emmanuel Ogbah, josh Dotson,and Taylor Decker

I like Reed as a player but my gut tells me they won't pick him in the 1st, above those other players. I feel like you can get a player like him later while the drop off at the other positions they pass on is more significant. Jmo.

Joe B. 3-round mock 5.0

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/buscaglia-2016-nfl-mock-draft-50

Rankins, Cravens, Cardale

Love it. Cravens is showing up in a lot of mocks, I'm concerned someone will jump us or take him early 2nd! If he is on the board at 49 that will make the draft for me. Rankins in the 1st would light the firework and Cravens at 49 would blow off my hand. Let's party.

Until someone can show me that any draft "expert" can produce a consistent record of 75% or better in identifying who teams select in the 1st round (beyond the top 2-3 picks), the only thing I'll be doing with these predictions is "mocking" them.

That expectation is Waaaay off. I don't think any of the teams could even remotely com close to what the 1st round will look like.

Mel Kiper put out his 'Grade A Mock' for all teams in the first 3 rounds. I don't love it, but I don't totally hate it either. (Insider Required)

Buffalo Bills

Round 1 (19): Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State

Round 2 (49): Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State

Round 3 (80): Willie Beavers, G, Western Michigan

Analysis: Mario Williams might have been a disappointment last season, but it's not as if the roster was packed with pass-rushers who could keep him in the sidelines, and Ogbah comes in with tremendous upside (and college production) at a position of need. The defense was the reason we weren't in the playoffs last season, and he can see the field and help that unit. Thomas is a tremendous physical talent at wide receiver and could be the No. 2 wideout I need behind Sammy Watkins. That's another need position filled. Beavers is more upside than polish as a tackle, but in Round 3 that's what you're going to find, and we need another offensive tackle.