2016 Draft Analyst/Expert Mock drafts and Big Boards

YoloinOhio

If we can get a solid rookie NT or DT cant we slide Darues to 5tec DE? Thats what he played in college and Id rather have him rushing the QB then plugging the middle and taking on double teams all game. That would free him to beast again.

Yeah we can, its why I don't see another pass rusher as a top pick. Rex depends on his scheme to generate that rush, plus Dareus, Hughes and Kyle Williams can all still bring it. Sliding Dareus to the 5tech would open things up. Reader would look excellent in round 3, maybe even trade into the late 2nd.

Alot of people seem conflicted on Robinson, some are saying he's got a lot of bust potential. Think Jarran Reed would be the better fit, my eyes always focused on him instead of Robinson. Though to be fair, I haven't caught that many Alabama games in the past year but the players that stood out to me in order were Jarran Reed, Mullaney (?), Ryan Kelly, Ridley and Drake. Don't think that Henry has enough acceleration to consistently hit holes in time.

Would prefer Lee over Ragland as well. The ability to cover like Lee can is so valuable, especially to a D like Ryan's.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we can, its why I don't see another pass rusher as a top pick. Rex depends on his scheme to generate that rush, plus Dareus, Hughes and Kyle Williams can all still bring it. Sliding Dareus to the 5tech would open things up. Reader would look excellent in round 3, maybe even trade into the late 2nd.

Alot of people seem conflicted on Robinson, some are saying he's got a lot of bust potential. Think Jarran Reed would be the better fit, my eyes always focused on him instead of Robinson. Though to be fair, I haven't caught that many Alabama games in the past year but the players that stood out to me in order were Jarran Reed, Mullaney (?), Ryan Kelly, Ridley and Drake. Don't think that Henry has enough acceleration to consistently hit holes in time.

Would prefer Lee over Ragland as well. The ability to cover like Lee can is so valuable, especially to a D like Ryan's.

Reed also stood out to me in the senior bowl so did Ragland. I havent seen enough footage of Lee in comparrison to Ragland as to which would be a better fit for us but I would welcome both to OBD as players that can make an impact off the bat ala Darby '15 as long as we take one of those 3 in the 1st and not knemdiche or another ER ill be satisfied.

Joe B 2-round mock draft 2.0

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/buscaglia-2016-nfl-mock-draft-20

Bills take 1)Noah Spence and 2) Sua Cravens

I'm starting to come around on the idea of waiting on LBs until day 2.

I think there's a better-than-average chance that you can grab an edge guy like Fackrell or Correa in round 2, and then come back in round 3 and take a guy like Dominique Alexander to play the Will.

That gives you the chance to grab a guy like Dodd or Butler that can play as a down lineman in any front at 19, playing into the strength of the class.

I like Eli Apple a lot but I'd be surprised if we go corner at #19. It might indicate that they don't see Gilmore being here long term.

it is a weird pick. I don't really like Eli Crapple that much tbh. He's a decent prospect but 1st rd? Meh. Overvalued due to position IMO. Edited by YoloinOhio

it is a weird pick. I don't really like Eli Crapple that much tbh. He's a decent prospect but 1st rd? Meh. Overvalued due to position IMO.

SB Nation post FA mock draft

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2016/3/21/11271682/2016-nfl-mock-draft-free-agency-jared-goff-browns-titans-cowboys

Bills take Sheldon Rankins

Eli Apple reminds me of Nate Clements actually.

I wouldn't hate the pick on its face, but in a year with as much front-7 talent it feels like a silly choice at 19 for Buffalo.

I actually think that someone is going to pick Apple (see what I did there?) in the top 15 because of his size/speed ratio and--as you mentioned--the positional value.

I'm starting to come around on the idea of waiting on LBs until day 2.

I think there's a better-than-average chance that you can grab an edge guy like Fackrell or Correa in round 2, and then come back in round 3 and take a guy like Dominique Alexander to play the Will.

That gives you the chance to grab a guy like Dodd or Butler that can play as a down lineman in any front at 19, playing into the strength of the class.

I love Vernon Butler

But if we are gonna do that lets try and trade down for an additional pick

By the way.....if we came out of the first round with Darrn Lee....nobody should hate that pick....we really do need LB's who can move

I love Vernon Butler

But if we are gonna do that lets try and trade down for an additional pick

By the way.....if we came out of the first round with Darrn Lee....nobody should hate that pick....we really do need LB's who can move

If they can trade down and still get one of the top DLmen, then fine.

In general, I'm not a big fan of trading down--if you like a guy, just take him. Leave no doubt.

So if Kiper readily admits that no one can predict anything exactly why does this jackbag have a frigging coronary every time someone deviates from his board and why are we always subjected to the idiotic they could have traded down crap. Really Mel? Your on the phone with all 32 teams and you know for a fact that everyone that deviates from your board had offers to trade down and you also know that nobody that was behind said team before the trade down that is now in front of said team after the trade down isn't going to pick the guy said team likes. Oh that's right. I forgot. Every other team in the league except the one that traded down fired their entire scouting Dept and it's just the GM sitting in the war room with Kipers draft guide ready to pick whose ever left at the top of Kipers cheat sheet. Darby is a classic example. The hair was completely disgusted that the Bills took him in the second round. He had Darby as a fourth rounder. In hindsight one could argue that Darby should have gone in the first. So if I have this correct the Bills should have moved down with every other team and should have picked up an additional 62 picks before selecting Darby. I'll readily admit that Kipers a moron. Not because of how he grades players. Everyone knows it's impossible to get even half of these guys right. What bothers me about this clown is how he acts like he knows when nobody, including NFL scouts, knows for sure. Must be all that hairspray fogging his brain. One other thing. The day I join insider is the day I stick my head in a pot of boiling oil. Absolute joke that those clowns try to charge for their crappy opinions.I don't care if it drops to one cent per month, I'm never subscribing to it.

Well Then !!

He cited Reed for his interior run stuffing and filling the need at Nose. If the direction were pass rushing Butler and A'shawn Robinson were both still on the board.

Butler is my pick because he's more versatile and a bit better athlete from what I can tell.