Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or how Trump likes to have a second scoop of ice cream whien rooting for Ivan Drago.

How can the man not root for Rocky while he enjoys 100% more ice cream than everyone else?!? Impeach his ass now!

Same woman who insisted Trump and Republicans must accept results of our election when she thought she had it bought.

DKBogPFVoAELClr.jpg

Trump must have colluded to have Comey allow misogynistic Russians to hack her twitter.

Edited by Koko78

She even blames Obama in the book for crying out loud. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/people-clinton-blames-for-her-election-loss

Barack Obama: Of the 44th president, Clinton writes, “I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation in the fall of 2016 warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time. We’ll never know.” In another part of the book, she notes that Obama urged her to lay off of Sanders in the primary, despite wanting to go after the fact that his plans “did not add up” and were “little more than a pipe dream.”

She even blames Obama in the book for crying out loud. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/people-clinton-blames-for-her-election-loss

Barack Obama: Of the 44th president, Clinton writes, “I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation in the fall of 2016 warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time. We’ll never know.” In another part of the book, she notes that Obama urged her to lay off of Sanders in the primary, despite wanting to go after the fact that his plans “did not add up” and were “little more than a pipe dream.”

If I remember correctly she adopted those plans during the primary.

When Hillary Clinton’s book tour for “What Happened” was announced, everyone (except her) had a good laugh that she’d finally be visiting Wisconsin — on Nov. 9th, no less.

She’ll be visiting Milwaukee in November, and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reporter Bill Glauber will be there to cover it. He even has the ticket to prove it, though it wasn’t cheap.

DKwk7BXX0AAmPWa.jpg

Covering Hillary Clinton from the 'cheap seats' Nov. 9 in MKE. $162.25 including fees. No book.

https://twitter.com/BillGlauber/status/913145423300308992/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-27729451561171267388.ampproject.net%2F1506372648650%2Fframe.html

She must be broke again just like after she left the White House.

When Hillary Clinton’s book tour for “What Happened” was announced, everyone (except her) had a good laugh that she’d finally be visiting Wisconsin — on Nov. 9th, no less.

She’ll be visiting Milwaukee in November, and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reporter Bill Glauber will be there to cover it. He even has the ticket to prove it, though it wasn’t cheap.

DKwk7BXX0AAmPWa.jpg

Covering Hillary Clinton from the 'cheap seats' Nov. 9 in MKE. $162.25 including fees. No book.

https://twitter.com/BillGlauber/status/913145423300308992/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-27729451561171267388.ampproject.net%2F1506372648650%2Fframe.html

She must be broke again just like after she left the White House.

Has anyone in history ever made more money providing less substance than Hillary?

I can't stand Hillary and wish she would go.away.

But you bozos kill me. You blame Obama for everything. All ills in the world are Obama. Your shirts come back from the cleaners with too much starch it's Obama's fault. Anyone does anything anywhere and you tards whine What about Obama?!! Wah wah wah.

Then Hillary blames Obama for something and you forget everything Hillary says is a lie, which is the only other thing you hypocrites all agree with, and get your yuks that Hillary is so dumb she blames Obama.

But it's confusing. Everything she says is a lie and everything is his fault. So how do you dipschits reconcile that?

But you bozos kill me. You blame Obama for everything. All ills in the world are Obama. Your shirts come back from the cleaners with too much starch it's Obama's fault. Anyone does anything anywhere and you tards whine What about Obama?!! Wah wah wah.

Then Hillary blames Obama for something and you forget everything Hillary says is a lie, which is the only other thing you hypocrites all agree with, and get your yuks that Hillary is so dumb she blames Obama.

But it's confusing. Everything she says is a lie and everything is his fault. So how do you dipschits reconcile that?

The same way you dipshits rationalized that Bush was a massive idiot but smart enough to manipulate 9/11 patriotism into invading Iraq.

You are on continuous "Whine", here on the board. You whine here every day, at a higher rate even than Hillary.

I'm feeling great, and only come here to troll, for the lulz...

That added a lot. Thx.

Tell me something that Trump, as president, has done that affected your life (aside from providing you with something to whine about incessantly)?

Like point out a policy change that he initiated, that has directly changed your day to day life?

Edited by OJABBA

Tell me something that Trump, as president, has done that affected your life (aside from providing you with something to whine about incessantly)?

Like point out a policy change that he initiated, that has directly changed your day to day life?

He doesn't have any policy. It's all failed. But I can easily tell you something he has done that has directly affected my life and that is I have been forced to put up with people like you, who allow his form of insanity and lying and ignorance to become normalized and acceptable by people like you. It affects and infects any kind of political conversation I have.