Worse to be a Bills fan or a Bengals fan right now?

Big Turk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would rather never be in the playoffs again, than be a classless, undisciplined group of thugs that are an embarrassment to the league and the city they represent.

Wait...I just described the Bills under Rex.

Here are the top five recipients of penalties in 2015/16 or what dtgolder would refer to as the ranking members of the "classless, undisciplined group of thugs who are an embarrassment to the league and the city they represent"

Jerry Hughes (14) - neutral zone infraction (4), unsportsmanlike conduct (2), unnecessary roughness (2), defensive offside (2), roughing the passer (1), illegal use of hands (1), facemask (1), personal foul (1)

Henderson, Incognito and Kounandjio combined for the next three spots with combined totals of 19 with majority for holding, false starts and illegal use of hands. There was 1 facemask and 1 chopblock between the three players

Robey had 6 total with one declined for pass interference, offensive holding, defensive holding and an offside on a free kick.

I told my wife what happened to Cincy. I stated " unreal the incompetence."

She said: " The way you described the ending, it was more stupidity than incompetence. The Bengals lost on stupidity while the Bills would have lost on incompetence. Dont get that mixed up"

I laughed so hard and fully agreed

Here are the top five recipients of penalties in 2015/16 or what dtgolder would refer to as the ranking members of the "classless, undisciplined group of thugs who are an embarrassment to the league and the city they represent"

Jerry Hughes (14) - neutral zone infraction (4), unsportsmanlike conduct (2), unnecessary roughness (2), defensive offside (2), roughing the passer (1), illegal use of hands (1), facemask (1), personal foul (1)

Henderson, Incognito and Kounandjio combined for the next three spots with combined totals of 19 with majority for holding, false starts and illegal use of hands. There was 1 facemask and 1 chopblock between the three players

Robey had 6 total with one declined for pass interference, offensive holding, defensive holding and an offside on a free kick.

Thanks....appreciate the help. :)

Like I said, if you can't figure out I meant the fan experience since that's the point of this whole thread despite the word fan not appearing in my post, that's your problem, not mine. And since you can't even manage to quote me correctly, perhaps you should look in the mirror when saying it's ok to be wrong.

LOL. If you say so. I'm just repeating what you said and you're getting mad over it for some reason. Defensive much?

Like I said, it's OK to be wrong. LOL

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Would rather never be in the playoffs again, than be a classless, undisciplined group of thugs that are an embarrassment to the league and the city they represent.

you are nothing but a bug eyed sprite.

Bills dont try to punch Coaches.

Not yet anyways. Always next year though/

:lol: hyperbole much

Nothing historically worse than being a Bills fan. No other team has heard "It's a (add team) thing" as much as ours has.

Maybe Cleveland maybe

I told my wife what happened to Cincy. I stated " unreal the incompetence."

She said: " The way you described the ending, it was more stupidity than incompetence. The Bengals lost on stupidity while the Bills would have lost on incompetence. Dont get that mixed up"

I laughed so hard and fully agreed

Thank goodness someone so kind and generous and wise is looking over you.

: )

LOL. If you say so. I'm just repeating what you said and you're getting mad over it for some reason. Defensive much?

Like I said, it's OK to be wrong. LOL

say lol again.

Well you can add Vikings fan to this list too now........

thats one musta hurt

I know on the surface this seems stupid, because the Bengals have been regular season heroes the last several seasons, but what good does it do when you get to the playoffs and just implode time after time? Yesterday was a textbook definition of imploding...

The Bills haven't been to the playoffs in 16 years but there is a chance when they get there they can actually do something. You KNOW the Bengals are going to make the playoffs but you also know in the deepest reaches of your heart that they are going to get bounced in the first round. It's almost unbelievable how one coach and players could consistently lose to a variety of other coaches and teams they are up against...

So what fans have it worse, the Bills hoping against hope we make the playoffs or the Bengals who are simply wasting the good years of this franchise with good regular seasons and then playoff implosions? At some point they will have to enter rebuild mode...

yesterday sucked but I'd rather be in the playoffs every yr

That's why I visit TSW - to get new nuggets of information, like the above, you won't get anywhere else. :flirt:

Spoken for truth. It's a fountain of opinionated positions the likes that couldn't be seen outside a roll-up of The Buffalo News, D&C, NFL.com, NFLNetwork, ProfootballTalk, and MMQB. Plus, an occasional intriguing recipe from time to time like Retatta.

And if anyone thinks we're in the dumps, you should talk with a JESTS fan. :lol: "Same old dog-azzed Jets!" is the refrain you'll hear while they're shaking their bowed heads.