2 Cracked Pots Daryl & Josh

Now that the Bills have become the standard when it comes to rejuvenating a broken career (Ritchie Incognito) I got 2 new additions to the Bills rehab clinic over at one Bills drive. As of right now these 2 players have not been reinstated but if and when they do I would love to see them wearing a Bills uniform 2016. These 2 players are not locker room misfits or bad team players. They have or had a Mary Jane problem. So chemistry shouldn't be an issue unless there smoking it. Lol

#1- MLB Daryl Washington - I realize he hasn't played since 2013 but this dude would easily be the best LB we had here since Takeo Spikes. In 2013 Washington had a monster season with over 130 tackles, 9 Sacks, 3 ints and 2 FFs . That's a beast right there. Btw fits a major hole on our D playing MLB.

#2- WR Josh Gordon - Most if not all remember what this kid can do on the field when he's playing focused football. JG possesses a blend of speed and athleticism they few Wrs have in this league and would be a perfect complement to Sammy on the outside.

From what I heard these players teams are ready to move on from these guys when there reinstated. I don't think it would cost much to trade for these guys either . The Browns have some secondary prbs we can offer McKelvin or Graham and even throw in Mario for good measure I'm pretty sure the Browns have the cap space to fit Mario plus they don't get much attention by players in free agency so this would be ideal for them. Plus I would definitely get a kick out of Mario being sent to NFL Siberia! Lol. Daryl Washington just send the Cards a late round pk and u should have a deal.

I know Im dreaming right? Well that's what the off season is 4 , lol

Daryl Washington could be solid risk vs reward. IMO I don't think Gordon will be available for cheap if at all, so, probably not good risk vs reward.

I am a fan of reclamation projects with the right support system. As much as Richie worked out for us....my guess it was more Richie had his head on straight than the support system. Although it was a good support system too.

Now that the Bills have become the standard when it comes to rejuvenating a broken career (Ritchie Incognito) I got 2 new additions to the Bills rehab clinic over at one Bills drive. As of right now these 2 players have not been reinstated but if and when they do I would love to see them wearing a Bills uniform 2016. These 2 players are not locker room misfits or bad team players. They have or had a Mary Jane problem. So chemistry shouldn't be an issue unless there smoking it. Lol

#1- MLB Daryl Washington - I realize he hasn't played since 2013 but this dude would easily be the best LB we had here since Takeo Spikes. In 2013 Washington had a monster season with over 130 tackles, 9 Sacks, 3 ints and 2 FFs . That's a beast right there. Btw fits a major hole on our D playing MLB.

#2- WR Josh Gordon - Most if not all remember what this kid can do on the field when he's playing focused football. JG possesses a blend of speed and athleticism they few Wrs have in this league and would be a perfect complement to Sammy on the outside.

From what I heard these players teams are ready to move on from these guys when there reinstated. I don't think it would cost much to trade for these guys either . The Browns have some secondary prbs we can offer McKelvin or Graham and even throw in Mario for good measure I'm pretty sure the Browns have the cap space to fit Mario plus they don't get much attention by players in free agency so this would be ideal for them. Plus I would definitely get a kick out of Mario being sent to NFL Siberia! Lol. Daryl Washington just send the Cards a late round pk and u should have a deal.

I am all in for 2nd chances. However, in Washington's case, it would be what, 4th chance? 2 banned substance plus breaking his gf/baby mamma collarbone in public? Not liking it.

With Josh Gordon, it would be what, 5th chance? 2013 season...2014 season...2015 season? I think this young man may be an addict, a guy who can't stay away...so we should.

Or in the first round, (picking 19th I believe...Jesus Christ ), draft the best WR available. Next year we would have Sammy and draft Pick #19, Woods, Clay, McCoy, Karlos...Sick offense IMO.

Edited by fredex22

I don't think people realize just how good Gordon was.

1600+ yards receiving in 14 games is crazy........and his yards per reception in 2013 was higher than Jerry Rice, Randy Moss or TO ever had in a season.

Megatron had a better ypr in a season though. Once.

So he was historically good in 2013.

The kicker is that those guys played with a lot of good to great QB's at times in their career...............his QB's were Brian Hoyer and Jason Campbell. :lol:

I said in another thread.......how many times have you heard about how "bad QB's brought Bills receivers numbers down".

This guy got it done anyway.

He's also a BIG WR at 6'4"........a desperate need for the Bills.

Rex would probably a good coach for Gordon. We don't seem to have the best locker room these days, so I doubt the players would be doing much to corral Gordon, although I imagine that it's really not going to make a difference. If he doesn't get his crap together this time he is done. Gordon would probably love Lal, too. But out WR room is not the best. Sammy would be good. Woods is nuts. Everyone else is either young or probably gone (Harvin, Goodwin, Hogan).

Although how great would it be to room Percy Harvin and Josh Gordon together?!

If the Bills can take a chance on Incog and Percy then they can definitely take a chance on DW and JG. From what I read on multiple sites both have cleaned up there acts and paid there dues missing nearly 2 yrs each. These additions would allow us to focus on other needs during draft. Maybe trade bk stock up a few 2's and let Whaley work his magic. I would take Sua Cravens and Jaylon Kearse in the 2nd round.

Adding Ultra Talented players like DW and JG would in my opinion put the Bills back in the playoffs and also frees up money to resign Incog and Glenn. I would love this

If I had to choose one of these 2 players it would definitely be Washington, He's a perfect LB for Rex scheme . Sidelines to sidelines tackling machine that can cover( 3ints )and blitz( 9Sks) from the middle backer spot. That's the type of player Ryan needs to set his D off!

Domestic violence for Washington is all I need to hear. Idc if Lawrence Taylor is available. That is NOT the guy I want on my team. I want this team to be known for hardwork, toughness, grit. How tough is a guy who beats up his wife?

Gordon, I am all in. Get it done DW

We should definitely take a close look at Gordon; as Badol points out, he was historically good only two years ago. Is he still property of the Browns, a restricted free agent, or what? If he is still property of the Browns, any sense what it would take to get him? A 3d, maybe? I guess much depends on what kind of shape he's in, both mentally and physically.

We should definitely take a close look at Gordon; as Badol points out, he was historically good only two years ago. Is he still property of the Browns, a restricted free agent, or what? If he is still property of the Browns, any sense what it would take to get him? A 3d, maybe? I guess much depends on what kind of shape he's in, both mentally and physically.

Depends on what the money ball team thinks of him.

I'm hearing he's in great shape and focused but the Browns might be ready to part ways with him anyways. If They hire Maroone i wonder if he would take a player or 2 from us Mario and Graham, Cleveland D is horrible and can use a good corner like Graham to start opposite of Haden and a pure pass rusher like Mario. This would be great because we would essentially be giving them a couple players we were going to cut anyways and by trading these players it frees up even more cap space. Btw the Browns have a really hard time picking up top level free agents so this might be a move that makes sense for them.

A big no to Washington. Can we steer clear of guys like this? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000166730/article/daryl-washington-arrested-on-two-counts-of-assault

Gordon I have no problem with.

A big no to Washington. Can we steer clear of guys like this? http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000166730/article/daryl-washington-arrested-on-two-counts-of-assault

Gordon I have no problem with.

I am in no way a advocate of domestic violence but in this scenario who knows what really happened he pushed her, didn't close fist her or anything like that. Sometimes the women in these incidents deserve what they get maybe she cheated on him who knows what the situation is. Now if the man had a history of this activity then i would say to hell with him but he doesn't have a record of behavior and he pushed her to the ground he didn't body slam her or Punch her. So he showed restraint in some capacity he didn't go full on Greg Hardy on her that would be a serious problem.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers