2 Cracked Pots Daryl & Josh

I'm hearing he's in great shape and focused but the Browns might be ready to part ways with him anyways. If They hire Maroone i wonder if he would take a player or 2 from us Mario and Graham, Cleveland D is horrible and can use a good corner like Graham to start opposite of Haden and a pure pass rusher like Mario. This would be great because we would essentially be giving them a couple players we were going to cut anyways and by trading these players it frees up even more cap space. Btw the Browns have a really hard time picking up top level free agents so this might be a move that makes sense for them.

Mario is 100% untradeable.

He has zero asset value because he is due base salaries that FAR exceed his current market value thru the balance of his deal.

I think any team would view the veteran Graham as the kind of player they could pick up for less in free agency as well.

You have to trade something to get something if the Browns don't release Gordon.......which they might, but I doubt because of his talent.

That something could be as little as a 6th round pick......maybe as high as a 3rd.......or just a useful player on a cheap contract.

In that last respect I could see them parting with Robert Woods for a shot at a year of explosive play from Gordon playing opposite Watkins.

They will both be unrestricted free agents after next season and it's hard to imagine a circumstance where Woods is re-signed.

If Woods has a great year and puts up 80 grabs and 1,000 yards then he's priced himself out......and if he has another excuse-me year then he's still not sufficient going forward.

Gordon could be a 1200 yard 10 TD guy opposite Watkins and allow the Bills to employ a lot of 2 WR packages.......with 2 WR who both warrant double coverage......thereby stretching the field vertically and making teams overcommit to the run or the pass.

Easy reads for the still uncertain Tyrod.......WR's who excel at what Tyrod throws best, the deep ball........seems like a perfect fit to me.........IMO, a big 1A type WR is their number one need and if they are truly explosive over the top EVEN BETTER.

And if Gordon excels.........he is likely to have to take a shorter or incentive based deal because of the fact that he is on a short leash with the league........so he could actually make more sense to re-sign than a meh-guy like Woods.

The downside of having a great talent opposite Watkins is the tough choice Tyrod would have in deciding which one to throw to...........second guessing on unsuccessful 50/50 balls.......some potential diva issues..........but those are first world problems I think Tyrod could handle.