Manny Lawson

I would extend him, if his contract is up soon.

Great team player too. His role was diminished in Schwartz's scheme, and he never said a word. Great attitude; hard worker.

He will be 32 at the start of next season. Part of what made him a pettine fit was the speed to be versatile. I'm not sure he can be that guy going forward but as a vet role player you could do worse

But I just read in a thread yesterday that he was old and washed up. What to believe? The number

after his age: or his play on the field each week?

He and Graham have been the best defensive players on the field for most of the year and I agree with the OP, Lawson had a monster game today!

agreed he's more impactful in this scheme than 99, 95, 94 and any other 90 for that matter. And he's up to it.

No disrespect to Manny Lawson, he has been a gamer for the Bills, but what you said is a HUGE reason this Defense has not been good. Change the Scheme!!!!

Lawson fits this (and Pettine's) scheme, but not Schwartz's... not a surprise to see him being productive again. Whereas the opposite is true for Brown and Bradham, it seems.

As far as the personal foul, I can't fault him for that, he went for a body hit as Fitz was crumbling to try to avoid a hit.