Playing out the string Bills v jests 2nd half thread

Beerball

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Being in NYC I get to listen to all the moaning all off season. It will be a nice silver lining for the Bills disappointment.

This^^^^

That said, I was still hoping we'd win and Cleveland would perform a miracle, as I did want Fitz to get t the playoffs, just not at our expense.

Breaks my heart seeing Fitz go down in flames but something about playing in RWS makes him turn into THAT Fitz. :doh:

Great win. Better play than I expected. Losing Karlos was a beyotch. Upside: 4-2 in division, 2nd season in a row .500 or better.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The fate of Bills fans; getting excited over a meaningless season ending victory. Lowered expectations.

There is some meaning to the game. Not a lot, but enough to enjoy the victory. Nothing wrong with winning any game, ever.

The fate of Bills fans; getting excited over a meaningless season ending victory. Lowered expectations.

Go somewhere else with your poopie diapers Joe.

This win feels great to me and it makes going into the off season just a little bit happier than if they lost today to the dog-assed Jets.

There is some meaning to the game. Not a lot, but enough to enjoy the victory. Nothing wrong with winning any game, ever.

This. They obviously wanted to win this one and played hard to do so. Well done. Wish I could say the same over the entire season, but maybe that will come. Haven't seen consistent play over the course of an entire season in way too long.