Playing out the string Bills v jests 2nd half thread

Beerball

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, lowered expectations. Russ Brandon loves it.

...It's the game thread and the Bills won. No one is touting this season as anything other than a disappointment. But in the game thread I don't think it's unreasonable for fans to be able to celebrate a win. After all, there's really no way the Bills could have done better today considering they won the game, right?

That's the best you got? That's sad.

I see you can't muster the response.

Of course Fitz helped the Bills W. But the only reason this game mattered to the Jets is that Fitz hasn't played like Fitz over the last month. He was long overdue.

BTW, we know why Hoodie* cut Thompkins. He saved that game for us too

Edited by GG

Yeah, I'm old too. That was the first full season with only our second owner. I expect change and success given some time. Rex was not my ideal choice, but I do believe they'll get it right before long.

and i am older than you.

it was a good healthy win.

those that discount this one are possibly too far off into the deep end of the pessimistic pool.

it happens

Of course the Bill's pressure and the great play by McKelvin had nothing to do with the interceptions.

It was Ralph and his mighty and mysterious Winds.

and the genius of leo to break early on the route.

there

i said it.

The 2nd INT was due to the pressure by Dareus. The first INT was just a dumb decision by Fitz.

That was some of Dareus best pressure all day ! Nice!

Good advice, I'm going to skip the game thread next week. Their playoff games are too stressful. Oh, wait...

aww shoot, you know you are loved :wub: