Marrone/Schwartz to Miami? Nope. Gase it is.

YoloinOhio

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are people saying this would be a good thing? If Marrone had a decent OC (not Hackett), this would be a much better coaching staff than the Bills are currently stuck with.

I'm with you. I am concerned if that happens. The Miami D-Line has some horses to make the Schwartz scheme go, if Marrone can find a competent OC (I have been told by someonw in the know that Joe Lombardi is his first choice which isnt entirely convincing) then he could be a successful Head Coach. He will also have to learn from his mistakes here and be more managerial and less prone to meddling with the line and the offense but I think that flowed from concerns about Hackett.

My only question is does Schwartz want to go there? Or does he actually feel Marrone left him high and dry last year and he would rather not team up again? Equally given a limited pool of candidates if there are multiple openings this year Schwartz might yet end up a HC again himself.

Maybe not...

But he sure as hell has not been the solution either... B-)

There is a lot of "anyone other than Rex " going on....Rex has proven he can coach in the league....I think this off season will get us some players to run his defense effectively and buy into his system....